Curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious

So come December i have been playing for 6 yrs i have learned alot of aspects of game play from alot of old players in my time

Im curious if you fine folks dont mind me asking

What was the way you use to build ops vs now?

Did you do a certain turn hire and then collect or did you just do the easy way and hire full turns collect full turns ?

Always been curious but never really asked

Thank you for answers please cut the stupid comments

Especially curious from tmk babbo etc the jp runners and winners

Hire- in 26 or 888/8888, ratio 100%
    Collect- in 888/8888, ration 0%

Comment

I dont have time or care for that crap, so i use 99999 when I am challenging or going for a round as late as I want and 20k when I have my sub

There is a method that teaches you how to use your turns to hire and collect.. Ex if you have 360k cap, you need to figure what to build with and what to collect with.

From what I’ve seen, IC goes 50-50 which is the simplest, but not the most efficient. I won’t post my ways or what to do but you can try to figure it out in a way

Comment

Good topic

Comment

I've hired and collected using 26 and increments of 26.
          I've hired and collected using 88 (888, 8888) and increments of 88.
          I've hired and collected using all at once.
          On average, the results are the same by the end of the round.
          I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

IIRC, way way back hiring with 26 really made a difference. Some claimed that hiring in an empty city also improved your hires. I observed the first but not the second. BUT that was many years ago.

I haven't sat down and tested recently, but about 5 years ago I did and at that time 26 no longer made any difference. I think as long as you break your total turns used collecting into enough pieces to end up with a good average then you will get consistent results. individual collects have a decent amount of random variation, so if you do all your collecting in just one or two lumps you may end up with either an especially great collect or a really crappy return, but as long as you do enough smaller collects, your results really won't be affected by the specific number of turns used per hire.

The math on what ratio of hire/collect will generate the largest collect is not very complicated at all. No idea what the "simple" reference is, unless dividing by two could be considered a challenge to some. If "most efficient" refers to the mechanics of when you collect at EOR and your technique, fine, i'm sure your secret method is very very special. If it refers to the hire/collect ratio, lol, you must have learned some "new math" in school.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco_The_Bull View Post
              I've hired and collected using 26 and increments of 26.
              I've hired and collected using 88 (888, 8888) and increments of 88.
              I've hired and collected using all at once.
              On average, the results are the same by the end of the round.
              Yes, it’s almost the same. No big difference. The only point that makes a difference is how many turns or credits you got!

Comment

What is the jackpot ratio for money in?

Comment

So for those that go for jp do you just maxx collect and buy drugs or what? Im sure many like to know outside of fam help etc

Thank you for the comments and no dumb stuff folks shows common sense still exist

Comment

Now that is where I get confused as well. I spoke to Storm and I guess he didnt understand what I was saying but basically there is a cap of 31 collects per minute as well as if you collect "too fast" you get a 0 which counts as one of your 31 collects per min. You can only collect every 2 seconds on the dot. Im not sure why he has both the 1 collect per 2 seconds or 31 collects a minute because they both result in the same thing. You could leave it at 31 collects a minute and not have the 1 collect per 2 seconds and still achieve the same result, just would be faster collecting and a waiting period.

As for you asking about eor collecting, nobody will give their technique and rightfully so. I can give you a starting point on it if you want, feel free to message.

As for that idiot iD trying to throw shade, I was mentioning my observations watching. But since you mentioned it, have you actually ever gone for a round or challenge EOR? the largest collect isn't hard, but now your time strained and are challenged, you need to know how many turns to 1) add 2) hire with 3) coilect with, all while maximizing efficiency (using all your turns up on time properly). If im being challenged and Im going late, i may want to hire more because its faster than collecting, how much does that change things? Sit down and stay out of conversations you have no reason to be in.

I can do the cap of 31 collects within a minute when on my proper laptop. And since this iD loser wants to talk, his fastest teammate can only do 22. So how about instead of crying about every little thing, you guys get in the lab and up your collecting ability.
                    Maybe then, you'll finally grow some balls to challenge IU.

As for OP, I'd suggest getting someone to count your collects within 1 minute, see where you're at, and how you think you can improve from there to where you would like to be. Give me a shout if you need more help

Comment

Originally posted by Reck View Post
                      From what I’ve seen, IC goes 50-50 which is the simplest, but not the most efficient. I won’t post my ways or what to do but you can try to figure it out in a way

to argue about 50-50 is not the most efficient Way to collect just proves that you are an idot. Thanks for that

Comment

LIke I said, I'm sure Reck's method of overpaying to collect is very special.

I think Reck and KS should form a new family and equip their headquarters with mirrors on every wall to facilitate the daily self-adoration they so enjoy. They could spend all day in fascinating debates: "I can press your weight 30 times w/o breaking a sweat" "I can spend 200k turns looting and still not matter" "I'm the greatest". "No, I'm the greatest!"

Comment

I understand that eor jp runs players wont give up their method im just curious as to how players do a "regular " normal round hire and collect is all i domt go for rounds i just always respect the eor jp runners and the regular high builds for fam like me and had to ask out of curiosity

Comment

Working...
                          X