Aliens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliens

Motherfuckers have been keeping them sexy alien gyal them all to they self.

Its time propppaaa man got down with proppaaaa aliens and ahh don’t mean them ones your thinking off

Gonna storm Area 51 for that pussssssss pusssss

You might want to look in your own gene pool. i think Area 51 may have met your ancestors when they stormed the earth looking for pusssss

Comment

Hey nucca, yo muddafooka is a stoopidah. But see where it gets you-a if you try to storm a military intstallation-a... Rest in Peace-a.

Comment

If any of you knuckleheads plan on joining in on the Area51 thing, PLEASE record it and post a link here before you get vaporized!!
        TMB Forum Administrator

I am always watching.
        Be kind to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by iD View Post
          You might want to look in your own gene pool. i think Area 51 may have met your ancestors when they stormed the earth looking for pusssss
          Dead joke... if your gonna send for a playah send harder you retard fuck

Comment

Originally posted by Musubi View Post
            Hey nucca, yo muddafooka is a stoopidah. But see where it gets you-a if you try to storm a military intstallation-a... Rest in Peace-a.
            They can’t kill every nuccaaa.... fuck em.... you bitch asss pussy

Comment

Originally posted by Musubi View Post
              Wasn't going to get in on this fake raid, BUT just one second here. Were talking about the USA!!!!
              Many times Americans have done this in the past and won! ( Americans have allot of weapons.)

Comment

Working...
              X