Women listen up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women listen up

I found a post online from a guy and he couldn't be more right , I raised a drink to him

"A bit of advise to all the girls who moan that they're single because "there are no decent men out there"....
    There are, literally millions of decent blokes out there.. The problem is that not all decent guys look like Channing Tatum. So the next time ur out thinking you look like a model cause your wearing your 6inch heels to make you taller,magic pants 2 make you thinner , false eye lashes, false nails, make up to cover your spots, fillets to make your tits bigger, fake tan, hair extensions , lip liner and god knows what else , and you blow out some average Joe because you think hes not even in your league!....Just remember when you wake up the next morning , alone , looking like shit, breath smellinh like shit, and with all your fake products all over the bed and floor remember that guy you blew out, could of been a decent guy....."

Originally posted by suarez83 View Post
    I found a post online from a guy and he couldn't be more right , I raised a drink to him

"A bit of advise to all the girls who moan that they're single because "there are no decent men out there"....
    There are, literally millions of decent blokes out there.. The problem is that not all decent guys look like Channing Tatum. So the next time ur out thinking you look like a model cause your wearing your 6inch heels to make you taller,magic pants 2 make you thinner , false eye lashes, false nails, make up to cover your spots, fillets to make your tits bigger, fake tan, hair extensions , lip liner and god knows what else , and you blow out some average Joe because you think hes not even in your league!....Just remember when you wake up the next morning , alone , looking like shit, breath smellinh like shit, and with all your fake products all over the bed and floor remember that guy you blew out, could of been a decent guy....."
    you couldn't have said iy better than that well said

Comment

I am a woman and I totally agree....100%.
      I've always dated who I was attracted to...even if my friends ect didn't think they where all that.
      BUT keep in mind there are also a lot of guys out there who's expectations for a woman are pretty unrealistic.

Comment

Fake woman everywhere !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Murkki View Post
          Fake woman everywhere !!!
          yea you never really can tell what's under those cloths right
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

That goes both ways. No one likes ugly people. But I'll fuck them

Comment

you guys are fags

Comment

lol.........

Comment

I need a Sandwich regardless i am hungry.

Comment

Working...
                  X