Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love smoking sticky bud

What's you favorite food to eat after you get good and baked

I don't think I have a favorite because I eat anything when I'm high but top three would mos def be fruity pebbles, birthday cake flavored ice cream and last but not least Swedish fish

Comment

Whatever my favorite candy is that month lol

Comment

I love chex mix when I blaze

Comment

Flamin' Hots.,
          But most of the time I just ransack the fridge, grab whatever looks good and make myself a poor mans buffet.

Comment

Flamin' Hots.,
            But most of the time I just ransack the fridge, grab whatever looks good and make myself a poor mans buffet.

Comment

Lmfao true shit

Comment

Garbage plate

Its a Rochester, NY thing. Im not from there but was blessed enough to have a girlfriend that lived there my freshman year of college haha

Take a layer of skillet prepared home fries. Put a layer of pasta salad on top of that. Then cook two burgers, with cheese, and add that. Then put some chili sauce poured over top. Sprinkle fresh onions, and have some toasted french bread to dip.

Most random assortment of ingredients, hence the name, but a little franks hot sauce and ketchup on top...

And you are in heaven haha

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Domenico View Post
                  Garbage plate

Its a Rochester, NY thing. Im not from there but was blessed enough to have a girlfriend that lived there my freshman year of college haha

Take a layer of skillet prepared home fries. Put a layer of pasta salad on top of that. Then cook two burgers, with cheese, and add that. Then put some chili sauce poured over top. Sprinkle fresh onions, and have some toasted french bread to dip.

Most random assortment of ingredients, hence the name, but a little franks hot sauce and ketchup on top...

And you are in heaven haha
                  probably in bathroom for a nice sit down too.

Comment

Originally posted by daniele View Post
                    probably in bathroom for a nice sit down too.
                    Its mostly pasta and potatoes. It sits in your stomach pretty well, you just feel full haha

Comment

weed it is .

Comment

Lmfao @ Dani

Comment

Pussy.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Comment

i use pussy as pipe

Comment

Döner kebab from our local Turk...

or sheer decadence with single malt scotch whisky and stinky cheese on freshly baked bread
                              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X