Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AHH GOT 100% PROPPA MAN MEATAHH !!ll LEVICTUS anymother vandalises SHALL NOT ENTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHH GOT 100% PROPPA MAN MEATAHH !!ll LEVICTUS anymother vandalises SHALL NOT ENTER

AHHH RELAYING A MESSAGE FROM THAAA POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT JEEEEEEESUS

yEEAHHH ya jealous... UNlike jews n muslims n shit... that have to cut half they dicks off at birth n women have to saw they vages off, ME REEET AHH GOTA PROPPA MAN PACKAAAAGE !! YEAAHHHHHh

NO WAY IN GODS BOOK does it say cut ya dick off n slide the vag... INFACT IT SPEAKS AGAINST VANDALISING COCK N BALLS

LEVICTUS: ANY MOTHAFUKAH THAT VANDALISES HIS COCK N BALLS SHALL NOT BE WITH GOD IN HEAVEN !!

BE WARNED MOTHAFUKAHS

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS POWAHHHH !!!!

Lmao what was that worker ? Zzz cut dick in half ?

Comment

hahaha you have an odd way with (some) words

but it's good someone finally stood up against genital mutilation by religious freaks
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS AHHHhh the WORD is spoken

Comment

circumsized guys are OK...its just cleaner..sorry uncut men,but preferences are just that

Comment

Shout out to the TMB cheesy pecker crew.

Comment

Originally posted by BiteME View Post
              circumsized guys are OK...its just cleaner..sorry uncut men,but preferences are just that
              you would say that...

maybe if i said same about women with sawn off vages... would you agree with that ? I doubt it.

but they both unnatural and disgusting. You can die from it.

the bible speaks against it... so why the people who are supposed to follow it do it remains a mystery...

AND IF GOD !!! wanted MAN and WOMAN to cut they organs off THEN WHY did he give us them to start with.
              Last edited by MrWorker; 08-16-2015, 04:58 PM.

Comment

OH and mine is clean soooo NOOOO cheese on yooo pancake tonight AHHH

Comment

I cannot believe you're still at this Worker. How are you even still alive.

Comment

GOD IS WITH ME !!l

Comment

Your the anti christ you dull headed peker wood in the new testament god tells you to get circumsized you cheesy a hole Christians and christains alike get circumsized its a must fucking retard gods got a special place for you in hell the devil will use you as his personal strap
                      On that's what you have to look forward to enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
                        Your the anti christ you dull headed peker wood in the new testament god tells you to get circumsized you cheesy a hole Christians and christains alike get circumsized its a must fucking retard gods got a special place for you in hell the devil will use you as his personal strap
                        YOU QUESTION GOD !!l
                        Last edited by MrWorker; 08-17-2015, 07:30 PM.

Comment

MrWorker.....Never heard of someone dying from cicumsision ....And women having sexual parts cut off is done so they cant feel pleasure.
                          Like I said...pref

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
                            Your soul is corrupted. Pray for the lord twice a day and stay away from the devil.

Your name shall be put in the repent list.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigCash View Post
                              Your soul is corrupted. Pray for the lord twice a day and stay away from the devil.

Your name shall be put in the repent list.
                              All i can say is lol

Comment

Working...
                              X