GOD Answered My Call Again (Part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOD Answered My Call Again (Part 2)

you may remember my last thread when I posted this....

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
    Im on dole and I hate been on it I want a proppa job however I can't get one cos job centre keep sending me on pointless courses which do nothing or help me except waste my job searching time.

SO I didn't want to go onto this course which was miles and miles away from home, so I was just gonna quit the jobcentre and just try looking for a job non stop with no money comming in, so I prayed to my father GOD and asked him for help, THEN I was out walking I have a car but didn't use it cos it was a hot day I walked down a hill went over a rock and broke my foot accidently... A few days went by I went to hospital they gave me a sick note so now I can still get my money and I don't have to go down to job centre everyday as I was or go on courses.

THANK YOU GOD

It's soo strange how things work out EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

SO GOD HELPED ME not only with not going on the course but also still keeping me on dole but on sick for a few weeks so I still get my money and have a rest
    NOW my sick note just ran out my foots better and I haven't applied for any jobs whilst been on sick (past 6 week) and I have to go back down to job centre BUT I might not have to NOW because today I got a call about a job which I applied for months ago and theys a good chance im going to get it

SO ONCE AGAIN GOD IS WITH ME

This was Gods plan

Thank you God

Maybe God will answer my call and snap your fucking neck

Comment

Good luck !

Comment

no such thing as luck, everything happens for a reason cheers

Comment

maybe :-) , cheers!!

Comment

definitely :-), CHEERS

Comment

Let me ask you a couple questions. Does your new job have internet and is it full time?

Comment

yeah its full time and no internet

don't worry though when im back home ill make up for it

Comment

You might be proppa tired..and need some proppa sleep. But either way I am glad you got a job

Comment

cheers, I am even better when I am proppa tired

Comment

About Damn time u get a,job you fucker best wishes to you,on final security on getting it u pedo ass lame lol

Comment

What are you a school caretaker

Comment

Working...
                        X