Britian is a very poor country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britian is a very poor country

Britian is a very poor country most people are homeless, theys gangs, theys corrupt politicians, theys elderly dieing of cold.

Britian is worse to live in then anyway else in the word, britian is worse than africa, theys no jobs either. living costs are very high, job wage is extremely low.

britian is a horrible hard ship place to live, people are dying of starvation.

theys no growth, its as an extremely weak economy, nothing is been produced

britian is a 3rd world country.. infacts its soo poor its propably going to be the only country in the 4th world.

its soo hard im thinking about immigrating to Zimbabwe and I cant afford to pay so I may have to become an illegal immigrant
    Last edited by MrWorker; 08-01-2015, 02:43 PM.

Is your JSA not helping?

Comment

Everyone I know in the UK are doing pretty well...own homes and travel a lot...I didn't think it was so poor while I was there. Costs are very high I agree. But honestly never knew it was so bad off .

Comment

they spent a lot of money on booze,birds,and fast cars. The rest they just squandered.

Comment

That's just lies the British government are telling you

Comment

they should consider some laws in UK that prevent half of north africa to work in england without papers....

you blame france and other countries while your country makes it very easy for illegal immigrants to stay there

and now i heard your second language is becoming russian

worthless island
            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

izzeeeeeet
              Last edited by MrWorker; 08-08-2015, 01:41 AM.

Comment

I could honestly give 2 fucks less

Comment

you will do when your sending me aid money
                  Last edited by MrWorker; 08-08-2015, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X