Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest Rankwhores and Winner Team Joiner in TMB today!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Biggest Rankwhores and Winner Team Joiner in TMB today!

    -NoMrcy (IOU,IC,UC,IU)
    -Clutch (All Families)
    -ShayneG (All Families)
    -BlackSwan (IOU,IC,IU)
    -ShaneSimpson (All Families)

  • #2
    Everyone that writes a thread like this is automatically on the biggest cry baby rank . Which is worse?

    Comment


    • #3
      NoMrcy & Blackswan? LMAO . Just because they have friends in IU and wanted something different makes them a rankwhore? Yall are clowns.

      Comment


      • #4
        Lolol

        Comment


        • #5
          Guess im honored since i am in a retirement home family and have been for rounds now

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SanDiegoCalifornia View Post
            NoMrcy & Blackswan? LMAO . Just because they have friends in IU and wanted something different makes them a rankwhore? Yall are clowns.
            I have friends all over....doesn't mean I'm gunna jump ship when things get rough...typical excuse from a non loyal pissed....Fuck off bitch boy

            Comment


            • #7
              you're not even original IC, why you so butt hurt about ppl leaving there

              Comment


              • #8
                I doubt youre welcome in any other family, be honestlol.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yes NoMrcy is a whore and im his pimp so fuck off from my whore lmfao

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RoRo View Post
                    you're not even original IC, why you so butt hurt about ppl leaving there
                    im not butthurt....its a game...people play to have fun...if they are happier in another family then that's their choice. Some people have more fun winning turns and ranking.. Others feel winning money is fun and you can't hate them for that. Call em rankwhores or whatever but the point of collecting is to win creds and ranking. I don't hate anyone but it does bother me that some people in IU ATM were talking major shit about them when they were in IOU or IC...especially when we were at war. I was in those Skype chats...i remember...so it bothers me that those same people are in IU...and for what reason? Because they now have friends there? Its a joke....I enjoy calling people on their BS

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by LaCosta View Post
                      -NoMrcy (IOU,IC,UC,IU)
                      -Clutch (All Families)
                      -ShayneG (All Families)
                      -BlackSwan (IOU,IC,IU)
                      -ShaneSimpson (All Families)
                      - Dan is ahhh weak muffafuckkkaaa - nuccaaaa blowss whoevvaaa will give him ahhh shot at ahhhh round... tooo weak to try take that sheeeeeit on his own. Ahhhh seee whores like harry out here defending him.... can’t forget that bitch.. or we just gonnna ignore that post hisss whore assss made about iu?

                      -Clutch is someeee bitchhhh madeee oversensative cunt...whores whattt he can thennnn either fuckksss himself ovaaaa or ahh take care of that sheeeeit for him

                      -ShayneG is thattt common streeet whore the kindaaaa sami fuckssss with... every fam puts his sub to useeee then tellsss him to goo fuckkk himselfff

                      -Blackswan is ahhhhh bitch with no morallssss..bitchhhh has beeeeen talkin sheeeeeit about iu since day..nowww she got friends there? yahhh always had one or two friends there.... real reason yahhhh joined up was for easy turnnsss

                      shansimpson is the whore that failssssss... his bitch assss has beeen trying to cop a round since day...BUT mufaffuckas use him like that skank yahhhh meeet on a night out whossss goood for a pump n dump

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Beva0 View Post

                        - Dan is ahhh weak muffafuckkkaaa - nuccaaaa blowss whoevvaaa will give him ahhh shot at ahhhh round... tooo weak to try take that sheeeeeit on his own. Ahhhh seee whores like harry out here defending him.... can’t forget that bitch.. or we just gonnna ignore that post hisss whore assss made about iu?

                        -Clutch is someeee bitchhhh madeee oversensative cunt...whores whattt he can thennnn either fuckksss himself ovaaaa or ahh take care of that sheeeeit for him

                        -ShayneG is thattt common streeet whore the kindaaaa sami fuckssss with... every fam puts his sub to useeee then tellsss him to goo fuckkk himselfff

                        -Blackswan is ahhhhh bitch with no morallssss..bitchhhh has beeeeen talkin sheeeeeit about iu since day..nowww she got friends there? yahhh always had one or two friends there.... real reason yahhhh joined up was for easy turnnsss

                        shansimpson is the whore that failssssss... his bitch assss has beeen trying to cop a round since day...BUT mufaffuckas use him like that skank yahhhh meeet on a night out whossss goood for a pump n dump
                        Lol

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Beva0 View Post

                          - Dan is ahhh weak muffafuckkkaaa - nuccaaaa blowss whoevvaaa will give him ahhh shot at ahhhh round... tooo weak to try take that sheeeeeit on his own. Ahhhh seee whores like harry out here defending him.... can’t forget that bitch.. or we just gonnna ignore that post hisss whore assss made about iu?

                          -Clutch is someeee bitchhhh madeee oversensative cunt...whores whattt he can thennnn either fuckksss himself ovaaaa or ahh take care of that sheeeeit for him

                          -ShayneG is thattt common streeet whore the kindaaaa sami fuckssss with... every fam puts his sub to useeee then tellsss him to goo fuckkk himselfff

                          -Blackswan is ahhhhh bitch with no morallssss..bitchhhh has beeeeen talkin sheeeeeit about iu since day..nowww she got friends there? yahhh always had one or two friends there.... real reason yahhhh joined up was for easy turnnsss

                          shansimpson is the whore that failssssss... his bitch assss has beeen trying to cop a round since day...BUT mufaffuckas use him like that skank yahhhh meeet on a night out whossss goood for a pump n dump
                          Ahhhhhh you hurt my feelings.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            And now Jackie is in BH. This guy takes the term dumbass to a whole new level.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              If we started a new poll for dumbest tmb member ever...Jackie will take the “pole” 10 times out of 10.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X