This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bout time i spoke

haters do ya worst.. but im gonna tell the truth..all of which i can prove!!

PAULEY.. bout time u set the fucking record straight or i will.
    i have all the chats where BEFORE u made deal with klown.. you planned to jump from GMK and asked us to fam bank cash so u could.. YES i had ur back, and helped u.. u was my don..
    you didnt trust em.. not one bit.. i have that too
    THEN without discussion with ronin.. you made deals with klown.. you told us.. then said stand dowm.. i said no. cos know dipshits tricks.. and i was RIGHT cos his slave damnshame hit us.. JJ and greenes hit back, and YES klown killed greenes for revenging on his bumchum..

well done mate,, ive known u a long time.. the night it all happened u made drchronic don. i told u he wont take it,, he will put it on me.. he did, i asked u come back, you TOLD me u love me. but ur not what ronin needs, you messed up.

THEN, NEXT DAY,, i disrespected you. thats why u all jumped.. all ronin know it .. so tell me this. you was boss,, DON even, why didnt you boot me? ronin does its thing.. and stays strong.. seems pretty obvious what the deal was now.. well done.. and DONT start denials.. i have all the chat, and have sent some to nate and mitchgmk.. since u trust them so little, yet sit in their family..

im not fkn crying before the deadbrains in game start,, im simply making sure my side is told.. i do not lie.. so believe all u want.. pauley knows im telling truth

and more.. so does Mitch.. HAVOC.. ronin.. last time pauley made ronin.. mitch arranged a war... pauley went behind his back,, and made a deal.. nuff said.

sorry klown and ur bumchum beva,, you did nothing to me.. not one fuvking thing.. cept lie to all... i was destroyed by the boss of the fam ive defended and fought for for years
    Last edited by Dusk; 03-28-2019, 09:58 PM.

I went pizza hut, duno why i never got it delivered. I was in pizaa hut for like 2-5 mins max. Come home cloths smell a bit its annoying me.... is that normal or some ocd shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ay-Em View Post
      I went pizza hut, duno why i never got it delivered. I was in pizaa hut for like 2-5 mins max. Come home cloths smell a bit its annoying me.... is that normal or some ocd shit.
      Yes , it always happens to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki- View Post

Yes , it always happens to me.
        I was out, had shower n went to get food. It just annoys me thats all.

Comment

Loki who you real loki aint been on in 14 hours

Comment

Originally posted by swmpfx
            dusk the victim again! Always same shi the, he, she, it..whatever , always a victim
            not a victim , not at all.. im quite happy now i know who my friends are.. oh and a taster.. since i hear hes telling ppl i planned it

Pauley-the-pit, 18:35
            I just have a feeling gmk won’t play eor with a fair shake. Just a gut feeling I have.

Do you remember a Jess from back in the day?

18:38
            name rings a bell

Pauley-the-pit, 18:39
            Me too. Remembers chains and Gallio and a few other old names

18:39
            a few have said gmk not to be trusted,, but mitchgmk was ok when with loco
            so i dunno....
            this jess... knows me too?

Pauley-the-pit, 18:40
            Well I just have a feeling

18:40
            yeah ,,, they tier and dont put the workers first.. they become targets
            im gonna see if i cn be maxed.. clutch really screwed me last night.. nobody on.. nobody helped.. its like were being set up
            we do the work.. they claim the lot?? ur thought?

Pauley-the-pit, 19:08
            That’s why I said make sure we fam bank.

Comment

who the fuk is Ronin?

Comment

Originally posted by Ay-Em View Post
                Loki who you real loki aint been on in 14 hours
                I am like Loki , only better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ameh View Post
                  who the fuk is Ronin?
                  Was a great fam 10 years ago.

So that's about a million years in internet years?

Chainsaw n X moved on n it went to shit.

Now they ask for favors lol i call it begging

The smart players moved on.

RIP u fuckin bums

Comment

RIP ronin nice try. AMEN the beva came the beva seen the beva destroyed your asses with no lube

Comment

It's the title of the thread that just cracks me up when I read it "Bout time I spoke"

Really?....like you ever fukn shut up.....everything with you always ends up with a drama and you pouring shite all over the place.

Your're like the child that constantly stomps it's feet when the attention stops.....try staying out of the limelight and concentrate on the game as it is shit threads like this that have gone a long way to creating the reputation you already got

Comment

Husky dusky crying about me still? How funny
                        i tried staying out of everyone's shit but you came trying to crawl in my inbox like a whore in the night starting more shit than needed to be started
                        Looks like everyone Loco grew tired of your shit since Loco scattered back to everywhere but with you
                        You'll land in a union that will tolerate your whinging and maybe rank with what you stole from GMK and pity
                        Funny you try shitting on people because you don't get your way
                        Next time ya wanna cry man chops don't run to forums bro

Comment

Has anyone tried the bacon stuffed pizza from Pizza Hut?

Comment

Originally posted by Ameh View Post
                            RIP ronin nice try. AMEN the beva came the beva seen the beva destroyed your asses with no lube
                            lmaooo my g summed that sheeit up well

Comment

this dusk dude has friends? where they all at ehhhhh

Comment

Working...
                              X