X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Ronin what happened to yo fam? sheeeeit

Look at the state of yahhhh fam sheeeeit

half yahh nucccas have left

Yah all fucked up when yahhh let that tranni with no fannnyyy in.... DUSK... yahhh some second rate sket.. the kind sami fucks with down LUTON... low grade trans bitchessss

sheeeeit ahhh didn’t even have to say anything... just sat in yo unioooon laughing at yooooo retarded asss lmaooo

Sami, whyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Loki- View Post
      Sami, whyyyy
      lol, ngl i found that funny. FYI for those who don't know me. everything about he said is false. usually don't say nothing but a lot of hoes believe stuff he says about me then i get bs pm's.

Comment

lmaoooooo

Comment

Dunno how you dispersed ronin union haha.

Comment

they dispersed themselvess ahh just sat in the union and watched nah meannn

Comment

Originally posted by Beva0 View Post
              they dispersed themselvess ahh just sat in the union and watched nah meannn
              Fair play lad. Mission accomplished. hmmmm dunno what to watch man. either watch a movie or them american tv shows. but i ain't been watching uk shit. prolly catch up on big narstie show or keith lemon.

Comment

big nastie.. thatsone black man that cant run... him and howardfrom halifax

Comment

big nastie.. thatsone black man that cant run... him and howardfrom halifax
                  he sold out, which i understand. but shit not the same as uncle pain. he did lordy over ya kno.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ay-Em View Post

he sold out, which i understand. but shit not the same as uncle pain. he did lordy over ya kno.
                      he basically slow walks around on tv for the entertainment of the white man... and they try sayin slavery is dead. Over time nuccass just got smarter the way they doo sheeeeit

Comment

he basically slow walks around on tv for the entertainment of the white man... and they try sayin slavery is dead. Over time nuccass just got smarter the way they doo sheeeeit
                        his makin p thou. so minor he was on bake off n other shows getting them white boy paper.

Comment

Beva I can still see white dripping down ya chin from when you spent the night at klowns a week ago!

Dirty boy wouldn’t know what hygiene was if it smacked him in that smelly black toothed mouth of his!

Klown only spends when there’s a real threat and if I hear of anymore of this shit about ronin I’ma be pulling the p’s out

Don Sami, Beva, Worker and Modric all sold their bums to klown for a sub

Comment

Originally posted by Truthful View Post
                            Beva I can still see white dripping down ya chin from when you spent the night at klowns a week ago!

Dirty boy wouldn’t know what hygiene was if it smacked him in that smelly black toothed mouth of his!

Klown only spends when there’s a real threat and if I hear of anymore of this shit about ronin I’ma be pulling the p’s out

Don Sami, Beva, Worker and Modric all sold their bums to klown for a sub
                            Erm keep my name out your mouth scrub. i ain't been with valhalla nor klown for time. ain't had a sub of him/them as well lol. Fact you are spreading lies clearly shows they getting under your skin kid. same for modric as his with iu........... change your forum name all you say is shit.

Comment

You changed sami, I thought you innocent.

Comment

Working...
                              X