• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has science turned into a religion based on faith

does anyone actually science anymore?

Ask Tom Snooze

Comment

all measurable reason and practicality the earth is flat and motionless.

Comment

This is boring, there are ONLY TWO GENDERS...... MALE AND FEMALE anything else is an abomination and ain't natural.

Comment

i agree. also, on this point, i notice there are some iffy lines being crossed with this gender topic in sports like males having a sex change to a woman and then competing as a woman. this is BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
            i agree. also, on this point, i notice there are some iffy lines being crossed with this gender topic in sports like males having a sex change to a woman and then competing as a woman. this is BS.
            was on news before some black athlete changed into a women. anyway guy's out here winnin n shit now ppl mad n saying he has an advantage. if ur ever low on cash borrow some n become a women play any sport dominate make cash then switch back lool. women are trash on most sport especially when it comes to football REAL football not that handegg you yanks play. i believe it was either under 16's or 18's youth teen vs women's national team and the hoes lost lol

Comment

science in the hands of religious nuttjobs can only go one way: bad....

if jews were so smart how many Nobel prizes you think Israel has won?

exactly...
              Shine Bright!

Comment

this went quiet real quick...
                Shine Bright!

Comment

lol, i don' think it has anything to do with jews but there is a lot of groupthink going on in so-called science which really should be referred to as pseudoscience.

gravity
                  evolution
                  heliocentric
                  Psychology
                  Ethnic studies

all things people just take for granted as if they were absolute fact and have pasted the scientific method

Comment

Even the Aryan model proposed by the Nazis has been proven right....it's called Indo-European now but still….

Most people replace gravity with the electric universe model (static electricity)….and so on.
                    Shine Bright!

Comment

Anyone has popcorn?

Comment

i have seen some research on the Indo-European or Aryan history very interesting and explains a great deal but researchers and the mainstream stays away from this history cause of fear of being called racist. That isn't science it's having an agenda

Originally posted by Goyim View Post
                        Even the Aryan model proposed by the Nazis has been proven right....it's called Indo-European now but still….

Most people replace gravity with the electric universe model (static electricity)….and so on.

Comment

What's with all this is the earth flat shit going on

Comment

Originally posted by Ay-Em View Post
                            What's with all this is the earth flat shit going on
                            just look around you live on a flat plane not stuck to a side of a ball. Just conditioning and programming has you convinced otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post

just look around you live on a flat plane not stuck to a side of a ball. Just conditioning and programming has you convinced otherwise
                              whats your views about space. you think it's fake.

Comment

Working...
                              X