I Ask For Forgiveness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Ask For Forgiveness

I am changing my ways. For a while I have let the devil take me off the path. Well no longer. This will never happen again.

The bible says to love thy neighbour, be humble, and ask for forgiveness, and forgive, hate the sin not the sinner

and alfeo (bendover) is right I have been an hypocrite. I realise this now.

I have been prideful sinful immoral and arrogant ( all of the things that I dislike )
    And I am getting back on the path of God.

I suppose the reason why I became crazy is because I didn't want to be judged so I wanted to get in there first with the insults and because some people stereotype Christians I thought well I might aswell become the stereotype if I am gonna be classed as (whatever the stereotype is).

HOWEVER the bible says you will be hated for jesus name sake and you should rejoice in it because that's how it is.

Also many stuff I say I don't mean it literally im just joking or been satirical. My Tribulation religious thread is true and so are my conspiracies though. Everything else, political etc is just satire ( because I don't like politics) and I make it in a way so people can see it is satire or maybe some peoples politics is soo like that that they don't even spot the satire lol.

Anyway im a changed man,
    I am a man of god once again and a true proppa Christian.

and I ask for forgiveness from all the people I have wronged or insulted and I forgive you for all the things you said and done to me

I do not fear judgement from people now, I only fear judgement from GOD, judge me all you like hate me all you iike.. I will still say GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I
    Last edited by MrWorker; 07-29-2015, 01:59 AM.

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
    I am changing my ways. For a while I have let the devil take me off the path. Well no longer. This will never happen again.

The bible says to love thy neighbour, be humble, and ask for forgiveness, and forgive.

and alfeo (bendover) is right I have been an hypocrite. I realise this now.

I have been prideful sinful immoral and arrogant

I do not fear judgement from people now, I only fear judgement from GOD, judge me all you like hate me all you iike.. I will still say GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I
    I find it odd you cant relate to muslim extremists.

Comment

I forgive you !

Comment

you had your forgiveness around 2015 years ago :P

Comment

Apology accepted. Everyone deserves a second chance.

Only judge people by their actions. Not by who they are or what they believe

Comment

Yah, I'm giving it less than 24hrs.

Comment

I see some sincerity there...weird feeling of being proud for you?

Comment

Actually MrWorker you are a sweetheart...sorry to blow your cover xoxo

Comment

you know religion is satire as well right?

maybe even more of a joke than politics....

jews were put behind walls and now put themselves behind walls...instead of beating the nazis they became the nazis!?

muslims constantly have some middle ages revival going on and wonder why they are the retards of the world and although they feel superior to women they want to wear a dress!?

christians often preach peace but at every occasion they get to turn the other cheek they pick up a sword instead and go mayhem on everyone else...

and i could say something about every religion out there this way...

silly fairytales for grownup retards who never take any responsibility themselves

always use some god as an excuse for their own stupidity

people who live with voices in their head need medication instead of a following

but i guess if you call hallucinations the voice of god you suddenly become a prophet instead of a patient........
                  It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Now tell us, where'd you hide the real MrWorker? He wont write that in a correct way, there must be an extra "h" inside what he wrote. Like bananahhhh...

Comment

Actually that is the real MrWorker....get to know him,you will be surprised . he really is a great guy. Judge not

Comment

Lame
                        Lost respect for you
                        I live in an anemone

Comment

if that's all it takes to lose your respect...wow that makes me sad to know you live in a world where the only opinion that matters is your own

Comment

worker is mocking at you all lol

Comment

fuck u worker

Comment

Working...
                              X