How is the weather where you are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is the weather where you are?

Today, in my neck of the woods, we are experiencing colder-than-normal temperatures.
    The other day, a witches tit actually fell off.

For those of you who don't understand the reference, in the south, saying that it is colder than a witch's tit is a real measure of temperature. It is somewhere between 0 and 10F.

Do you have any odd weather phrases in your area?
    Please share. Inquiring minds want to know.
    I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Sunny and warm here. But then again, it's our summer so nothing odd there.
    TMB Moderator

Message me if you have questions about the forums or the game.

Comment

Im currently in my country Malaysia. The weather is fine here, currently at 85% humidity, But the sun shine as bright as it can get. 34 Degree Celcius(93 F) on average, almost no cloud in the sky (bright sky)... The road is busy like it always does but probaby expecting one of the most joyful season, Durians season! Between January to May it is Durian time!! Woohoo....

Comment

it was minus 26 without the windchill.

i warmed up some maple syrup. took new gf out for walk in woods and we made some frozen maple syrup sticks. Put on a warm fire and got it to about plus 28 degrees. had to reheat some of that syrup in some fun ways. While driving back from the walk in the woods was able to get my vents on my car just aligned perfectly which is more difficult to do in normal weather. Got out for a bit of night skiing last night and the snow was crunchy. vaped a bit strawberry ice before going out in the woods. Ate a bit of some xtra spicy soup I made. Went to visit a friend after night skiing and sat in hot tub and drank some wayne gretzky wine and hard liquor shots. All in all was a pretty good day. Woke up this morning and took some great pics of the sun rise on the glistening snow. No complaints here. I just texted my bud that goes to Florida. He did fuck all but golf a round and sat around reading a book. With the wind it was pretty cold until we got into the protection of the trees but in the thick forest it was very tolerable with all the ski clothes on .

Comment

Weather is not too bad here. Mild and cold, but not deadly.
          Very dry. Very sunny. The wind is pretty wild. I hate feeling the draft come through the windowsill.
          I am definitely ready for the warmer weather.
          Sand between my toes and but a cold beer in my hand.

Comment

Sunshine and palm trees here.
            Cold beer, soft sand and plenty of eye candy to keep my occupied.
            75F, 67% humidity.

Could it get any better?
            TMB Forum Administrator

I am always watching.
            Be kind to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
              it was minus 26 without the windchill.

i warmed up some maple syrup. took new gf out for walk in woods and we made some frozen maple syrup sticks. Put on a warm fire and got it to about plus 28 degrees. had to reheat some of that syrup in some fun ways. While driving back from the walk in the woods was able to get my vents on my car just aligned perfectly which is more difficult to do in normal weather. Got out for a bit of night skiing last night and the snow was crunchy. vaped a bit strawberry ice before going out in the woods. Ate a bit of some xtra spicy soup I made. Went to visit a friend after night skiing and sat in hot tub and drank some wayne gretzky wine and hard liquor shots. All in all was a pretty good day. Woke up this morning and took some great pics of the sun rise on the glistening snow. No complaints here. I just texted my bud that goes to Florida. He did fuck all but golf a round and sat around reading a book. With the wind it was pretty cold until we got into the protection of the trees but in the thick forest it was very tolerable with all the ski clothes on .
              was this thread about how's the weather or make up some story about your day and having a gf.

for the latter, you win. contest over.

Comment

mr hollywood thinks having a real gf is special, or making soup?? or adjusting vents?? or visiting a friend after night skiing??

ok you win being a loser .. contest over

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                  "Dear Diary"

"it was minus 26 without the windchill" would have done it but ok....
                  Shine Bright!

Comment

...and Wayne Gretzky wine….I wouldn't poison my worst enemy with that shit.
                    Shine Bright!

Comment

jew hater you don't know what Wayne Gretzky wine is . The Niagara region has a great college for people getting into the field. Some of the best ice wines on the planet as well. Who gives a fuck if you like it. You never tried it. It is far from elaborate wine. Better start consuming as much maple syrup as you can. Global warming is fucking that up fast.

Went from polar vortex to plus 11 degrees and wiped out the snow on the ground in the city . Then freezing rain. How can someone say this weather is not from effects of global warming? Good thing we have man made snow.

Eli still sorry about your life man. Thinking going skiing , eating some maple syrup, drinking some cheap wine, adjusting vents and making soup and sitting in a hot tub is an elaborate day.... your life must suck. Yesterday I ski during the day and played hockey last night followed by drinking beer.

Comment

What global warming? Oh yea new industry, money for stupid no sense project to save what exactly?

HAARP and other projects are the source of bad weather and freak weather….chemtrails for example were proven to exist in court.

I once respected Canadians...untill I met Harry.
                        Shine Bright!

Comment

Originally posted by Goyim View Post
                          What global warming? Oh yea new industry, money for stupid no sense project to save what exactly?

HAARP and other projects are the source of bad weather and freak weather….chemtrails for example were proven to exist in court.

I once respected Canadians...untill I met Harry.
                          Holy shit...someone give this dude a new tin-foil cap.

Comment

I said proven in court you idiot…..the tin foil bs doesn't fly here anymore….ignorant fool.
                            Shine Bright!

Comment

Ignorance is your worst enemy, Dexter boy.....

Shine Bright!

Comment

Working...
                              X