Mr.BROWN-NOSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.BROWN-NOSE

Lootacris, I challenge you to a 1v1 . You call the shots on how you wanna do it, wether it be straight up no subs, no adds of bought or won or a cap on what we pull.

Lmk

dont worry I won’t play you out or put you on blast about your creds.

Merry Christmas,Happy Holidays , & A fantastic and safe new year TMB!

19 hours, 33 minutes, and 45 seconds ago.
    To: REDNOSE_LOOTA
    CC: Rome,

Rome loota talks about you in his profile but what his profile does not say is this guy ran to Storm crying like a bitch trying to get my boss banned because he couldn't handle the shit he started.

Comment

19 hours, 33 minutes, and 45 seconds ago.
      To: REDNOSE_LOOTA
      CC: Rome,

Rome loota talks about you in his profile but what his profile does not say is this guy ran to Storm crying like a bitch trying to get my boss banned because he couldn't handle the shit he started.

Comment

dudes a bitch:-) the tell your boy who I am and tell your boy this and that. blah blah blah but someone tell me who this knob is that allowed a 1 star inactive play his emotions and ruin his day

Comment

Keep my and all other staff names name out of your game-play trash talk, if you guys wanna fight in public, please and thanks.
          Game Admin

Comment

quiet round is boring, We are here to entertain you mate, how many likes for us?

Comment

We are adapting, haha.. everyone is busy with the holiday, Christmas eve is around the corner, hope drifters will be back active after this... we didn't have much looters left, thats the truth, no jokes. Even to collect and roll bank is hard due to the hiatus season lol

even without freak, we loot ya know, we loot like 30Trill last round (I don't know the actual amount, maybe a little bit less), but now with the cap, i doubt we will going for 1st in union rank, having 3rd is almost impossible but who know..

thanks for the like, me appreciate it

ohh and yeah, Happy Holiday and Merry Christmas!

Comment

Funny how when there's a capped round, Freak 'n friends go silent along with mykelanz. Proves he sucks at strategy and can only play with a credit card in hand.

Comment

Working...
                X