RIP Bc_bud Don of Icehouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Bc_bud Don of Icehouse

Some may have already heard but for those that havent, Bc_Bud Don of Icehouse passed away yesterday.

Im sure many of you have either played with or against him and Icehouse which was one of the oldest families.

R.I.P Bc_Bud!

It is always a very sad time to hear about the passing of a member of our TMB community. Prayers for strength for your family, and rest in peace Bc_Bud.
    Last edited by Saisei; 12-20-2018, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.
      Our condolences to his family and friends.
      TMB Forum Administrator

I am always watching.
      Be kind to each other.

Comment

Did not know the lad, but I came here to pay my respect for a fallen member of The Mafia Boss community. May he rest in peace.

Comment

I know BC from another game. Had many fun wars with him and Icehouse. I'm sorry to hear of his passing. RIP BC.

Comment

Another member of ours gone Sad day honestly. I new of him an icehouse. They were legit. RIP BC WE WILL.MISS YA.

Comment

This just isn't a game. It's a community. Friendships are made here. Some become a literal family. Too many will never login again for obvious reasons. RIP BC.

Comment

I remember BC. He often went by slow motion here. He was a good guy to chat with about anything and all while he was killing ya on a site lol. The community lost not only a very worthy adversary but we also lost a gem of a friend

Comment

I remember slow motion. Always hate hearing when we lose a member of our community. RIP Slow Mo. You will be missed.
                  TMB Moderator

Message me if you have questions about the forums or the game.

Comment

Working...
                  X