looting is ass now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looting is ass now

modric was right. i ain't had time to play properly last few months. And this round i was planning on looting all round untill a after a few bloody hits capcha comes on. it wasn't like this before so why is it now. please tell me its not for the shit players of tmb who can't loot for shit. or if its cause people cheat idc as i still managed to loot a lot with them cheatin.

It won’t help writing shit.
    They closed off my thread because a lot of people were having the same thoughts as me.
    They told me they will take this case into consideration.
    Still waiting.
    This round I am a collector for first time in 3 years.
    The noobs have won this battle.
    The staff don’t give a shit about us.

Comment

That's not true people use auto clickers an programs an what not to be faster so bc of the few cheaters everyone is dealt this hand if you dont like it well too bad that's that for now. Honestly you guys fking complain too.mich about everything if it ain't this or that. Just play an that's that

Comment

I hate looting I like killing collecting is boring asf look what storm did to killer fam ranking an shit if you guys get your way then I want killer fam ranks back fk what you heard that would be showing you guys favoritism. Yeah I see how killer fam ranks killed the game but regardless I think killing is way more fun then this bs collecting an looting..

Comment

If you want change, you complain. Just like people complained about people being too fast. Protests in real life are meant to be so that shit can change. Where’s the problem in this? If the majority are having the same thoughts as we do, then why shouldn’t staff listen?
          Fuck off with that shitty argument of yours. I’d rather send a video of me looting and my clicks just to prove that clickers and other programs aren’t the problem. It’s just my skills and my good internet that fucks up for the rest of the people. And I’m pretty sure there are many that have the same conditions as me.

Comment

Only conditions you an others have is lack of fking oxygen going to that small brain of yours. How about you complain an see what that gets us then.. it will get you nothing but removed threads. I'd rather bang my head into a keyboard instead of listening to your whining. Deuces I'm done here have a great day.

Comment

Fyi your complaints aren't the issue its how you present your issues that make.it sound like a woman on the first of her cycle then a legitimate argument then the whining your doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Modric View Post
                It won’t help writing shit.
                They closed off my thread because a lot of people were having the same thoughts as me.
                They told me they will take this case into consideration.
                Still waiting.
                This round I am a collector for first time in 3 years.
                The noobs have won this battle.
                The staff don’t give a shit about us.
                If staff didnt care than they wouldnt care about cheaters and the integrity of the game, they would just allow ppl to cheat in return would hurt all other looters cuz it would allow the cheaters to loot one whole city in one click of the mouse. So stop bashing staff and sayin we dont care cuz im sure you really wouldnt wanna see how the game would turn out if we really didnt care!

Comment

i like looting more with less captcha but by skill do u mean the ability to download a clicker, reloader, have a fast internet connection, be able to be on at the right time?

the real problem is giving free subs away and then people using these free subs to loot the bots down to nothing because A. it doesn't take much time, B. turns are free anyways so way not

at least with the captcha, it will take them more time. Now if he stopped giving away so many subs you will see a better game

Last edited by mrbiggtime; 12-09-2018, 09:37 PM.

Comment

U fuckin muppet ass clowns!

until u drop 3 4 5 grand u won't have an opinion.

How u like that cock suckers?

suck it up, free players. From what i recall this is a business but who am i?
                    Last edited by Ink-Slinger; 12-09-2018, 10:01 PM.

Comment

yeah good idea only allow players that have spent 3-5k on this game to make game changes with rules because they clearly make good decisions.

Originally posted by GUNZ View Post
                      U fuckin muppet ass ni66ers!

Comment

Yeah what this guy said

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino1 View Post
                          That's not true people use auto clickers an programs an what not to be faster so bc of the few cheaters everyone is dealt this hand if you dont like it well too bad that's that for now. Honestly you guys fking complain too.mich about everything if it ain't this or that. Just play an that's that
                          idc if ppl cheat while looting. I still manage to loot 8+ trill a round when i got time. but capcha is ass.

Comment

I don't think that's how it works... if there are only 5 collectors and no one else it would be quite boring don't you think... i think they need to have the free players also... or it wouldn't work. Say what you want though lovely I still think it's sexy when you talk like that Mwa.

Comment

Working...
                            X