Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do other countries think of Donald Trump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do other countries think of Donald Trump?

If you are not an American or living in the US, please share your thoughts on Trump and the US since he has taken office. I'm curious to hear what other countries think.

Looking at it objectively myself from South Africa , there's some good and some bad and some stupid in everyone.

I liked Trumps thing he said in election lead up about creating work in America for Americans by becoming a once more productive nation instead of importing stuff from wherever, as it was messing up the economy. There is some sense in that BUT it still detracts from a global vision that I think everyone has to have, about uniting as one species and trying to be in this world together...unfortunately i think we will either become extinct or it might take another few centuries to get there. I still opt for we will destroy ourselves most likely, if nature doesn't trump us first. pardon the pun.

Trump doesn't know the struggle. It's never been real for him so the poor will stay poor and the rich will stay rich

And he says fucking stupid things.

South Africans on twitter hate Trump vehemently and anyone who defends anything he says receives massive backlash. thats what I see from my feeds.
    Game Admin

Comment

Great post! Love it

I voted 4 Trump. I golf with him but i hate West Palm Beach

@storm..honest shit man.. i agree with u n that makes me mad as fuck u rancid monkey

Now..The rest of u open up your heart n let that hate out

Comment

Originally posted by GUNZ View Post
        Great post! Love it

I voted 4 Trump. I golf with him but i hate West Palm Beach

@storm..honest shit man.. i agree with u n that makes me mad as fuck u rancid monkey

Now..The rest of u open up your heart n let that hate out

The idea of a 'trump' person leading a country is great where its a businessman who is supposedly astute and he cares to create work, and prosperity for everyone, but yah...most politicians are fuckheads or quickly become it....

Game Admin

Comment

He does a poor job as president but a great job at exposing the Israeli-Saudi tandem that infiltrated countries globally…..
          Shine Bright!

Comment

In Canada, most of us see Trump as a protest vote by Americans. We can take him or leave him. Our main concern is what happens next.

Comment

In Norway, we saw him as a joke.

Comment

Trump is awesome!

Comment

Trump plays 3D chess….he might be stupid….might be brilliant.

We'll have to wait and see….economically the US does pretty well atm.

But the problems he's facing were caused by certain group of jews (from 1979-2018 they ran the US Fed) ….

….and with his entire family being jewish….hmmm might just be another controlled opposition.
                  Shine Bright!

Comment

He has a wall fetish…..

...am afraid they'll make him the new Hitler.
                    Shine Bright!

Comment

Working...
                    X