End the tyranny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End the tyranny

Donate a field mouse or a pig anus today to stop the burning of fast food and feed storms many minions we have a call center available for donations today SAVE AFRICA END THE PILLAGE AND STORM TAKING ALL THE PIG ANUS GE CAN

He is the Obama of Africa stop the madness before he turns it into America under obama

Comment

We need to get rid of this storm the bastard is a bad influence on the game

Comment

Nah we dont need rid of him just need stick flaming bamboo sticks in his rectum so he can feel the pain he caused all them little African pygmy goats he tortured

Comment

Help end the segregation of the pygmy goat pick up your keyboard and message U.N.I.C.E.F today

Comment

I am confused. IDC means what exactly.

Comment

That I dont care if in trouble i have to spread the word for the poor pygmy goat anus it's an international crime i tell you

Comment

Storm finally joined his local union pygmy goat fuckers # 309 stand together and disband this group save the goat anus

Comment

Donate to me im african i have LIGMA, plz save me
                  satan bless u all
                  Help me Hack this GAME

Comment

Bet he treated you like a village pygmy goat didnt he?

Comment

Storm has moved to usa in texas google texas butthole tickler caught looks just like hin

Comment

trust me you are on most peoples fucket list .. inside and outs tmb

Comment

Dont be mad you fell victim to storms butthole tickelry be likes fat canadians too

Comment

storm i heard u gay

Comment

Working...
                            X