I understand TMB now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I understand TMB now.

What harryverderchki and his multis were trying to say is that you join IU and their allies to accomplish your in game goals for awhile then you leave and war against them and eventually perfect ways to defeat the Satan and cost it money and make things more difficult for them. It will complete you as a player. Because by infiltrating a corrupt organization you eventually can bring it down from within, but you must be careful your heart is pure or you'll end up like them.

I attained this through reading many threads.

Comment

You need to get out more :P
      If you are what you eat..... then why am I a cunt!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

You and Harry should kiss and make up

Comment

in auschwitz ?

Comment

Dude your a fucking dumbass twat superfly just leave your wet dreams of Harry alone

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
              What harryverderchki and his multis were trying to say is that you join IU and their allies to accomplish your in game goals for awhile then you leave and war against them and eventually perfect ways to defeat the Satan and cost it money and make things more difficult for them. It will complete you as a player. Because by infiltrating a corrupt organization you eventually can bring it down from within, but you must be careful your heart is pure or you'll end up like them.
              Indeed Fly.. Indeed.

Comment

donnys just mad cos fluids going to waste

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                  in auschwitz ?
                  lmfao..........

Comment

Working...
                  X