No announcement yet.

A glimpse into the past - harryverderchki, a spineless hypocrite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best thing about the past is you can't go back in time and change what you said and did. Then when you're exposed as the scum you are, you can't defend yourself in a logical manner or stay on topic.

Comment

i like my past . wouldnt change a thing.

Comment

It's a vicious circle lmao
        Last edited by Super_Fly; 04-28-2017, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJ View Post
          Lol, back to what I said, "more, can you beat them?"

People have tried for years
          It is fun, but there is one simple thing they are missing that makes us better then everyone else
          Hi Michael J,
          I'm curious as what the one simple thing is. And can I do it too? #iwannajptoowhaaaa

Comment

V and Superfly can be pretty damn annoying sometimes, but you can't always discount what someone says because of that. Putting all the bullshit aside, Harry does use multis. This ive seen while ive watched him play.

Be careful when you log in. One of these days you'll use the wrong account on the wrong device and we'll all see a frozen Harry. I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by TiggoBitties View Post
              V and Superfly can be pretty damn annoying sometimes, but you can't always discount what someone says because of that. Putting all the bullshit aside, Harry does use multis. This ive seen while ive watched him play.

Be careful when you log in. One of these days you'll use the wrong account on the wrong device and we'll all see a frozen Harry. I can't wait.
              All BullShit aside . I seen tiggoBitties wear his grannies panties and get buggered by his grandpa.

Dude you are on record as being an IU hater, nothing new here. I 've seen you get frozen. Like I said you see the frozen people in UN pretty much in every round. Why does this happen do you suppose.

When someone did steal my name every time I hit someone going for killing they sent a message calling a multi. I loot probably 99 percent of the time. Do I need a multi to loot?

Credible V.. ?? isnt he the one that was saying apes are with iu . If thats the case how did I kill more apes in the last 5 rounds then anyone else, and get killed by more apes then anyone else. ?

I don't need multis to swat flies.

Comment

is harry the doctor?

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                  All BullShit aside . I seen tiggoBitties wear his grannies panties and get buggered by his grandpa.

Dude you are on record as being an IU hater, nothing new here. I 've seen you get frozen. Like I said you see the frozen people in UN pretty much in every round. Why does this happen do you suppose.

When someone did steal my name every time I hit someone going for killing they sent a message calling a multi. I loot probably 99 percent of the time. Do I need a multi to loot?

Credible V.. ?? isnt he the one that was saying apes are with iu . If thats the case how did I kill more apes in the last 5 rounds then anyone else, and get killed by more apes then anyone else. ?

I don't need multis to swat flies.
                  You've seen me get frozen? Lol who exactly do you think i am? I've never been frozen.

As for IU in the past I wasn't their biggest fan, but since they don't control the game anymore they don't bother me as much. If I see a cheater though I call them out. Don't try to deny it. You've been caught lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly
                    Agreed. He farms off his multis which is probably the most despicable thing to do when it comes to broke fat Canadians who live with their parents
                    Farm my multies for what?

Only went for killing once.

When are you going to start making sense. ?

Conspiracy,, I was gaming against IU at one time. Who doesnt know this? IU???
                    The same haters come out to support your BS. Nothing new here.

Like I said before. Your entire conspiracy theory stems from your inability to understand a simple game that you are playing. This is why people that do know what they are doing beat you and will continue to beat you even with all your multis. Your notion is that all you have to do is sit there 24/7 and nibble for kps and farm your multis and all will work out in your favour. That your arrogance is that you are somehow the best because how can it be possible to get beaten. Even though the facts clearly show that people from all families and unions that are true killers pass you exponentially every round. You simply cannot compete because you suck. You thought that calling out every player in the game to be IU that was built to compete with you was a good strategy and tactic even though it is a violation of the rules and a punk move. You just a punk loser who you know I can find. I don't have to post your name every round on the forum because you are a threat to no one.

I like the dedication of your time though so please don't be discouraged on spending more of it. But I gotta move on to people that make sense.

Comment

Lol the title of this thread was hilarious

Comment

i'm happy harry and the rest of iu are proud of their farmed killer medals

whether they used a shitloads of multies and macros or not

or even had an entire family destroying any competition out there because else their farming wouldn't even be enough to take the lead and keep it

there are no real killers in iu else they would have stayed loyal to their original families

it's rankwhores and farmers because they became what they hated most: collectards....and a sad 13 copy lol

you even have missmack whoring around like she did with omerta and nino paying the bills like he did with omerta....

awesome joke....very funny no one sees the irony
                        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

good thread btw

well deserved
                          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                            i'm happy harry and the rest of iu are proud of their farmed killer medals

whether they used a shitloads of multies and macros or not

or even had an entire family destroying any competition out there because else their farming wouldn't even be enough to take the lead and keep it

there are no real killers in iu else they would have stayed loyal to their original families

it's rankwhores and farmers because they became what they hated most: collectards....and a sad 13 copy lol

you even have missmack whoring around like she did with omerta and nino paying the bills like he did with omerta....

awesome joke....very funny no one sees the irony

awe here we go again lol. you like a fucking broken record. now its nino paying all our bills. i mean really?? you seem to know so much for someone who actually knows fuck all. and i whored it with omerta now? lmao.

whatever every player does to enjoy the game. get on with things. one things for certain. V you gonna die a miserable twat bent over your keyboard with your fingers stuck on IU and crying oh missmacks whored it in omerta etc etc. i actually think its hilarious now. you have had this on your mind constant for yrs. what a waste lol. but yeah carry on. its your miserable life

oh and one last thing.

*there are no real killers in iu else they would have stayed loyal to their original families*

that quote doesnt make sense to me. just someones mouth flapping and some words came out.
                            If you are what you eat..... then why am I a cunt!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

Originally posted by Kenzie View Post
                              awe here we go again lol. you like a fucking broken record. now its nino paying all our bills. i mean really?? you seem to know so much for someone who actually knows fuck all. and i whored it with omerta now? lmao.

whatever every player does to enjoy the game. get on with things. one things for certain. V you gonna die a miserable twat bent over your keyboard with your fingers stuck on IU and crying oh missmacks whored it in omerta etc etc. i actually think its hilarious now. you have had this on your mind constant for yrs. what a waste lol. but yeah carry on. its your miserable life

oh and one last thing.

*there are no real killers in iu else they would have stayed loyal to their original families*

that quote doesnt make sense to me. just someones mouth flapping and some words came out.
                              Lol!this was hilarious! "V you gonna die a miserable twat bent over your keyboard with your fingers stuck on IU and crying"

Comment

From my blog at the end of year one. .
                                ************************************************** ********

Before he leaves me he hands me some golden rules if I want to ever ride with him again.

1. In order to ride with the best, you have to get all your medals against the best.

2. Don't ever get more than one individual medal in each category. If you do, make sure it’s for a damn good reason.

3. After you get past the IU rapids successfully getting your individual medals then take as many other tributaries as you can to meet other people and families. Not all families and unions are after the same thing.

4. Stick with a family for a while that you have the most fun with. The credits don't mean everything. And don’t be surprised if you end up being a good player that you want to play with other good players. Namely IU.

5. Always back your friends and family in the game before doing anything else.

6. Don't get emotional about the rounds or game. There is always a new one coming up.

************************************************** ***************************

Hmmm that dude is brilliant
                                Last edited by harryverderchki; 07-26-2015, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X