This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok whats wrong here?

rap battles for 50 k on turns? is that a joke or what?

It's not even rapping. It's typing on a computer.

Interviews? What is criteria?

half of interviews is with ppl I newer knew they play.
    At this rate we can just go around and make interview to every prick who log in in game once.
    TMB really needs a quality control coordinator
    If you haven't won, make impact in game, rule a decent crew fam or union, or done anything to really make impact in game or haven't played at least six years, you don't get an interview.

I have to agree with you here mate. I'd rather read the back of a bottle of shampoo while taking a shit than read some of the trashy stuff that's being put up...

And what's with this rapping shit ? Who gives a damn .... man ... with a plan, duck, fuck, uncle buck ... ermmm ....

Shite, OK you knows i'm white sp I don't got no fight.

Did I win ?

Comment

the ones who hate my threads don't have to participate in the threads
      the ones who are interested can do what they please
      no need to ruin something just because your own inner self don't like what is going on around here its plain simple don't click on the thread don't talk about the thread or let or know read and complain if it affects you so much

this is for fun

Comment

[QUOTE=daniele;113677]rap battles for 50 k on turns? is that a joke or what?

It's not even rapping. It's typing on a computer.

Interviews? What is criteria?

half of interviews is with ppl I newer knew they play.
        At this rate we can just go around and make interview to every prick who log in in game once.
        TMB really needs a quality control coordinator
        If you haven't won, make impact in game, rule a decent crew fam or union, or done anything to really make impact in game or haven't played at least six years, you don't get an interview.[/QUOTE]

Lol last 3 interviews have been :
        9 nearly 10 year player, Magnum that everyone knows and has been involved in a lot.
        Don of a union, Eddiefitz
        And all round cunt Dabaws that most people have bumped into or seen around at some point.

What is your issue with the interviews?

Do your own if you can do better, then you may select whom you wish.
        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

last turbo I logged in and there was less then 300 people registered. Of those there were about 40 percent inactive. I am not talking about day one here.

You have to take whats you get and be happy. Our problems arent with the people that are actively trying to do ANYTHING. Its with the ones that do NOTHING.

Some people don't like to be interviewed.

I am not into rap but I participated in one when I first started this game years ago. It didnt hurt anyone. 50,000 turns . heh you can attack ops 10 times with that . Nothing to get your panties in a bunch for.

take a few deep breaths and relax.

help out some of the people in facebook or twitter.

Comment

As long as I've been playing on and off there is always going to be some asshole that thinks what he likes is what everyone likes. You don't like it.... Don't participate... If you don't you don't want to read it... Skip over it.

Comment

I dont have a opinion about the rap thing, like harry said dont hurts nobody.

About the interviews before I started doing I thought exactly the opposite, I thought, damn, so many vets here and they never got a chance to make a interview. Yes I interviewed famous players like CJ and Drob but my objetive was give a chance for those who were here for a long time and never had a chance to tell their story. I mean whats the point to make a interview about these players you already know all about?

Im not saying popular players interviews are bored or anything like that, just saying my primary objetive is give a chance for those who didnt make a big impact in game and let them share their story. The first player I interviewed was Swiper, and people really like it so I keep doing that and I dont intend to stop it.

I really enjoyed Eddie interview. And hey feel free to interview people yourself lol :P

Comment

it does not count as a rap battle it is more like a poetry slam you can't even hear the flow

Comment

i wouldn't call it rapping unless you make a video of yourself actually rapping like Jordan smith a former tmb legend and only true tmb rapper until i see otherwise.

[video=youtube;kn2_wUORxUA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn2_wUORxUA[/video]

give smith the turns again.... fuckin killed it

Comment

i like interviews with lesser known players too. Yes, i agree they should have something to say some kind of impact on the game, but that is the whole point of an interview to get to know someone you might not know that much about.

Comment

[QUOTE=Eli_462;113699]i wouldn't call it rapping unless you make a video of yourself actually rapping like Jordan smith a former tmb legend and only true tmb rapper until i see otherwise.

[video=youtube;kn2_wUORxUA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn2_wUORxUA[/video]

give smith the turns again.... fuckin killed it[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that. I'm currently googling "how to unsee things"
                      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

we want a yakzi interview . Well i do lol. Idc about the rap crap or the interviews. Anything is better than the shit worker posts "camera pans to everyone nodding"

Comment

[QUOTE=Drob;113719]we want a yakzi interview . Well i do lol. Idc about the rap crap or the interviews. Anything is better than the shit worker posts "camera pans to everyone nodding"[/QUOTE]

for once i agree with you. yakzi needs to be interviewed :)
                          If you are what you eat..... then why am I a cunt!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

Yakzi would be nice.

Poetry slam also needs a good flow

Mr worker should be disalllowed to make new threads. Thats only crap coming out of him. Oh well I dont care actually i just stopped reading them.

Comment

think Otocon also is overdue an interview :)

ooh and jonzo :)
                              If you are what you eat..... then why am I a cunt!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

Working...
                              X