why cant we have killer ranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why cant we have killer ranks

Why cant we have killer ranks this is bullshit i miss killer fam ranks and they also need to allow us to leave families when we want to

Because v will cry again
    Enough said ;)

Comment

Yeh fam killer medals need returning.
      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

because you spend more money collecting that's why

Comment

I agree bring,them back even if it has some kind of restrictions

Comment

Yes bring them back.. :(

Comment

Bring it back...:-)

Comment

No dont bring em back..

maybe have them in turbo once in awhile as a variation.. I wouldn't mind getting the fam gold since I do have two fam medals.. But I don't want to see them back unless the rules for killing changes

Comment

You know I think I got my first family killling medal in UC.

Comment

I think taking the killer family rank was a mistake all they had to do was make some slight changes but to completely take them off was wrong now all thier is now is collecting wich is boring as hell ok so thier is killer rank for free players and support. But we need killer family. Ranks bqck it gave me something to look foward to when i was playing collecting is boring you hire untill day 5 log in once to collect and thats all then log off not having killer family ranks is killing the game but thats just my opinion respect to all Maximus_Constanino

Comment

Agree, I got a bronze and would like to get those other 2!

Past 60 rounds, At day 1 the game is a land of 0s anyway, wether we have it or not it doesn't change much..

Since most complain about the medal, not about the compensation, I'd say lower the turnprizes to a ridiculous amount, but give away the medals..

Comment

got all 3 of the medals thanks to UC & WC Wolfpack a while back... definitely made the game fun, now its just a big chat room... Bringing killer family ranks back would make things a bit more fun and interesting

Comment

Absolutely it would make the game more fun and give players like free players mainly something to do besides log in once amd build one time then log off

Comment

you know you can kill for fun anytime you like, you can even make a killing family or a killing union. 4 unions last round you could have made a killing union and got turns for it.

Comment

We cant have nice things because of MrWorker

Always blame Worker...

Comment

Working...
                              X