X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Eli_462;158708]oh that is part you got with his post.[/QUOTE]

huh........

Comment

I would like to see some variance. Whether the rounds be shorter or longer, just something to change it up besides the other rule changes. Kinda interested in seeing the long game between players.

Comment

Whos this fuck? Ive been here 12 years.... shits always been 10 days.. shit, I remember when turbo was introduced thinking "wtf is this shit... do we got ADHD?!"

Comment

[QUOTE=12Gauge;158711]The rounds weren't always 10 days. You can't have 7 because as eli said this isn't fair on people that can't make that same time every week. If you're bored then quit playing with boring people and doing the same boring shit every round you comfortable fucks lol.[/QUOTE]

facts 1000% right with this

Comment

take bots out, take unions out, make transfers 15 turns again lmao OLD school gameplay

Comment

- 5 day rounds.
              - Cut the bots' networths by 50%
              - Keep subs at 10 days (so you buy a sub, you get it for 2 main rounds)
              - Make indy family prizes more than union prizes.
              - Gain 0 KP for attacking other players (can only be gained by having DU's for prolonged periods of time)
              - Bring back family killer medals

Comment

how about a 30 day round then 9 days will seem shorter

Comment

I feel the same way 10 days long asf but we could do 8 days at least?

Comment

Having been an admin with a few years under my belt I can tell you that it really isn't as simple as let's change the rules because I'm bored

I've installed a round before. Most of the rules as you see them are coded into the game meaning you can't just do whatever you want on a whim

Most of the stuff that you can change is what is adjusted during a turbo round. Bank %, ops hit cost, etc etc down the line of turbo changes.

Granted it's been awhile since I've been in that position I highly doubt any of that has changed considering storm is in the middle of a code overhaul to optimize it. He also said during this time we wouldn't see game rule changes etc

while I agree a bit of a change would be fun to break things up from the normal 10 day round. Some things are just not possible the current way that the admin tools are set up.

Comment

[QUOTE=Don-Sami;158701]how about increasing union and fam spaces. And keep the prizes the same.[/QUOTE]

How 'bout doing away with Unions and just have families. That would make things more interesting and less boring.

Comment

[QUOTE=12Gauge;158713]I've been here 13. They weren't always 10 days.[/QUOTE]

I've been here since round 17 and they have always been 10 days.

Comment

[QUOTE=DirtyNick;158721]Having been an admin with a few years under my belt I can tell you that it really isn't as simple as let's change the rules because I'm bored

I've installed a round before. Most of the rules as you see them are coded into the game meaning you can't just do whatever you want on a whim

Most of the stuff that you can change is what is adjusted during a turbo round. Bank %, ops hit cost, etc etc down the line of turbo changes.

Granted it's been awhile since I've been in that position I highly doubt any of that has changed considering storm is in the middle of a code overhaul to optimize it. He also said during this time we wouldn't see game rule changes etc

while I agree a bit of a change would be fun to break things up from the normal 10 day round. Some things are just not possible the current way that the admin tools are set up.[/QUOTE]

what about a double turbo then? 3 rounds in 9 days ...

Comment

Nevem wins this thread

Comment

Capped round !!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Drudge1;158722]How 'bout doing away with Unions and just have families. That would make things more interesting and less boring.[/QUOTE]

I was posting random stuff. To get attention on this thread. I swear there was meant to be a family only round or something lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X