New rules for next round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rules for next round

Anyone else think rules should be changed next round? I mean something other then this 10 days. Personally I can’t wait for round to be over win or lose I get uninterested.

When can we do 7 day rounds? Think this round ends on a Sunday we can do it then have EOR end on a Sunday. Something. Anything.

Leave the BS out of this thread.

10 days is long.

but then if u go to 7 days that will seem long

then 5 days will be like 3 would be better.

fuck it 1 day rounds

Comment

think 7 day rounds would be better mon to sun.

this maybe dumb but ima say it. maybe change union n fam prizes for a round like union gold gets 150k and all other unions get 30k each. would be fun to see fams/unions battle it out with each other like riam vs iu for fam n uc n ic for union.

Comment

The minute you go 7 day, you have to redo the whole landscape

Subs prices need to change
        Won turns need to change
        Bots need to change

Comment

[QUOTE=Eli_462;158695]10 days is long.

fuck it 1 day rounds[/QUOTE]

Doesn't have to be a permanent thing. maybe test it out for a round. and do a poll to see if the players like it or not.

Comment

[QUOTE=Eli_462;158695]10 days is long.

fuck it 1 day rounds[/QUOTE]

Nah we made it what 13 years with 10 day rounds...I think we’ll be good for a while

Comment

yeah. can't have the eor same day every round it's not fair for people that work or whatever that day. So 8 day rounds that way eor day will change each round and can have turbo just a day sooner.

so 8 day round and sell subs by the month so i don't have to renew after each round.

Comment

how about increasing union and fam spaces. And keep the prizes the same.

Comment

[QUOTE=Don-Sami;158701]how about increasing union and fam spaces. And keep the prizes the same.[/QUOTE]

for 1 round or something

Comment

[QUOTE=Don-Sami;158701]how about increasing union and fam spaces. And keep the prizes the same.[/QUOTE]

how about you stick to the topic. teds clearly said no BS

Comment

[QUOTE=Eli_462;158703]how about you stick to the topic. teds clearly said no BS[/QUOTE]

read his thread it says New rules for next round you dirty soor can't you read he said new rules not rule.

Comment

[QUOTE=Don-Sami;158704]read his thread it says New rules for next round you dirty soor can't you read he said new rules not rule.[/QUOTE]

teds isn't a wordsmith no reason to call him out on it. damn bro

Comment

[QUOTE=Eli_462;158705]teds isn't a wordsmith no reason to call him out on it. damn bro[/QUOTE]

ted clearly said no BS so eli stop sending bs. And we ain't "bros" ok.

Comment

Storm: I won't change anything.

THREAD CLOSED

Comment

[QUOTE=Don-Sami;158706]ted clearly said no BS so eli stop sending bs. And we ain't "bros" ok.[/QUOTE]

oh that is part you got with his post.

Comment

Working...
                              X