X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Questions

1. How does payout % work? The one on the hire page

2. How long does it take for the bots networth to reset or exactly how does their networth work

1. Turn it over twice then render it useless.

2. Purple with golden dots.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Typically, the payout % is used for hiring and collecting. It is said that by setting your percent payout to 100% you will get more defenses and operatives... but I'm not really sure if that is true as I have never tested it. I'm sure there are people that know for sure whether that is true or not.

Collecting... when you start the round it defaults to 10%. You want to change that to 0% when you collect so you get the most $$.

The other thing that % payout does is allows you to increase your ops happiness to 100% (instead of the default 85%) before each collect. The happier your ops are, the more $$ they will collect. If you want more info, let me know.

Comment

Re: The Bots.

They reset every 3 hrs until the last 24 hrs of the game when they do not resent anymore. The times are:

HR /Min /Sec = on game clock
        23 : 43 : 59
        20 : 43 : 59
        17 : 43 : 59
        14 : 43 : 59
        11 : 43 : 59
        8 : 43 : 59
        5 : 43 : 59
        2 : 43 : 59

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

the payout varies one time u can say collect 400 bill off 1.7 mill ops next time u may or maynot get 312

Comment

set payout lower when collecting and 100 when hiring to get best results...... most time lol

Comment

remember way back when families would teach newer players all about the game

now just like the rest of the game went to shit

Comment

Working...
                X