This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killer medals for each level

What do you guys think about giving each level their own killers tiers instead of just having the free killer tier (which is great) and the paid killer tier (which is always won by level 4s)?

i have a problem with killing in general now days it's all farming of bots. I guarantee you won't be hit back and i can guarantee in 3 hrs the same targets will have the same amount of dus. Really you should get prizes for that?

Comment

That's a bit like saying level 1 looters shouldn't get ranked for looting bots , get what your saying but they have made the game the way it is there's noting we can do only play along.

Comment

[QUOTE=Coutinho;129193]That's a bit like saying level 1 looters shouldn't get ranked for looting bots , get what your saying but they have made the game the way it is there's noting we can do only play along.[/QUOTE]

it's nothing like that at all. Looting involves teamwork with banking up cash

Comment

just get rid of kill points and bots and go back to actual killing then see how well you so called killers fair lol

Comment

I think killing is gay

Comment

[QUOTE=Eck;129195]just get rid of kill points and bots and go back to actual killing then see how well you so called killers fair lol[/QUOTE]

I agree with this.

We need to bring back killing families to bring more back to the game. And the old style killing would be better off especially with the way the game is laid out now.

Comment

[QUOTE=Eli_462;129190]i have a problem with killing in general now days it's all farming of bots. I guarantee you won't be hit back and i can guarantee in 3 hrs the same targets will have the same amount of dus. Really you should get prizes for that?[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Comment

It should be called Bot farming medals, it's pathetic to call it killer medal still when the poor cuntz your hitting aren't even retaliating.. And these days it costs you way more in turns to gain a sup killer medal

Comment

[QUOTE=B0NO;129233]It should be called Bot farming medals, it's pathetic to call it killer medal still when the poor cuntz your hitting aren't even retaliating.. And these days it costs you way more in turns to gain a sup killer medal[/QUOTE]

I guess if getting a killer medal is important to you then you won't care what you have to spend/use to get one.
                    Last edited by Ink_Slinger; 06-23-2016, 07:12 AM.

Comment

I'm just saying - regardless of the situation with the bots - that level 2s and level 3s have no way to rank in the paid killer tier.

Comment

I have won a silver killer medal as a tier 2 player in a turbo since the rise of the bots. It can be done.

Comment

Go home your drunk

Comment

staff has sai on many occasions that this will not come back sad to hear but fuck it i remember getting my first bronze killer medal about 4 years ago i believe man ot was hard but i earned it now this isnt killong at all its fucking pathetic i wish to high hell the old school killing can comeback but the staff seem pretty adamant about this oh well qhat can we do oh wait i know go on strike or ppl could stop spending then lets see how staff feel

Comment

Thanks for the discussion, we are taking your comments on board, thread closed and moved to game suggestions
                              Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                              X