TMB Characters who Make YoU Laugh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMB Characters who Make YoU Laugh!

Hi GUys, So I was thinking about TMB and things other then game play that makes this game so fun and addicting and it maybe those in the game who make you smile and laugh that is the TMB Community!! so lets talk about those people and give me a list of who and why

I like to log in to see what storm says he makes me laugh and has an interesting personality
    Tiki is very cool she always has a dominating and logical perspective on everything

of course our TMB Staff Family is small! Id like to hear about your families and unions and the people you most adore!

Drizzle is a funny guy

Comment

Tom is a very funny dude

Comment

Originally posted by Waves View Post
        Hi GUys, So I was thinking about TMB and things other then game play that makes this game so fun and addicting and it maybe those in the game who make you smile and laugh that is the TMB Community!! so lets talk about those people and give me a list of who and why

I like to log in to see what storm says he makes me laugh and has an interesting personality
        Tiki is very cool she always has a dominating and logical perspective on everything

of course our TMB Staff Family is small! Id like to hear about your families and unions and the people you most adore!
        Wow.
        Could your nose get any further in their poopoo?
        I bet you can see what Storm last ate.
        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Lugz get's my end wet, he has some funny shit to talk about.
          bLiNd_As_A_bAt
          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Domenico lol...actually the guys in Nameless are pretty fun..especially BrooklynG after a few drinks lol....the boards can get pretty interesting....Lebanon Levi is good for a few chuckles. Only problem is I can't figure out if he is seriously bi-polar or just plain retarded. And a big shout out to all those losers who msg me to ask....how big are your boobs..lol ,like really? That's the best you could come up with? lol if you have to ask then your not man enough lol

Comment

Originally posted by BiteME View Post
              Domenico lol...actually the guys in Nameless are pretty fun..especially BrooklynG after a few drinks lol....the boards can get pretty interesting....Lebanon Levi is good for a few chuckles. Only problem is I can't figure out if he is seriously bi-polar or just plain retarded. And a big shout out to all those losers who msg me to ask....how big are your boobs..lol ,like really? That's the best you could come up with? lol if you have to ask then your not man enough lol
              how small are your boobs ?

Comment

@biteme, that is a rude question. How big is your vagina?

Comment

Hmmm blind coz no mater what kinda day im havin his strange messages get me laughing
                  Drizz , damien , righty cos there funny

Comment

you all make me laugh

you're a truely funny bunch
                    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Bad Intentions and Haggs. And blind too

Comment

Pretty small actually
                        DDD thanks,and my back laughs at you LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                          @biteme, that is a rude question. How big is your vagina?
                          Not sure, you would have to check with your dad about that

Comment

Originally posted by BiteME View Post
                            Pretty small actually
                            DDD thanks,and my back laughs at you LOL
                            Au natural baby. Hang low sweet chariots.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
                              Au natural baby. Hang low sweet chariots.
                              Rotflmfao....indeed ty I needed that

Comment

Working...
                              X