Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should V be banned from forum and blogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drudge
    replied
    Originally posted by Storm View Post
    @ Super_Fly: If i misunderstand what you are saying, please enlighten me and I would apologize to you publicly for my misunderstanding.
    I don't think there's really anything to misunderstand Storm... Remove all the "(allegedly *in my lawyer voice)" interjections and it's pretty clear what he's saying.

Leave a comment:

• bLiNd_is_back
    replied
    Originally posted by Storm View Post
    @ Super_Fly: If i misunderstand what you are saying, please enlighten me and I would apologize to you publicly for my misunderstanding.
    That deserves at least a week in the ice box

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    did i win anything yet?

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
    The money the top supporters in IU/drop squad, the multis ( allegedly *in my lawyer voice ) and inside information (allegedly * in my lawyer voice) is not beneficial to the game as it runs away many other potential supporters because they feel they will be cheated out of a completely fair, competitive, and honest gaming experience. ( allegedly * in my lawyer voice)
    Do you care to explain what you mean here please? Seems to me that you mention Inside info, and supporters etc.

Please note this borders on hinting that the game is fixed as far as i am concerned and i dont take kindly to this. We run a honest business, we have NEVER not paid anyone or refunded or fixed financial issues for players and we certainly DO NOT discuss players accounts with other players. SO i dont need or allow players to talk nonsense about this.

You spread bullshit rumors and others who dont know/are new to the game will read something else into what you write. get your act together please. The business end of this game is NOT your business, so focus on your game-play and leave the commentary out of it. read the game rules please before you post and wise up.

Leave a comment:

• Super_Fly
    replied
    New rules coming September though. It could really change things for the better

Leave a comment:

• Super_Fly
    replied
    The money the top supporters in IU/drop squad, the multis ( allegedly *in my lawyer voice ) and inside information (allegedly * in my lawyer voice) is not beneficial to the game as it runs away many other potential supporters because they feel they will be cheated out of a completely fair, competitive, and honest gaming experience. ( allegedly * in my lawyer voice)

Leave a comment:

• Super_Fly
    replied
    I agree with V though. IU are bad for the game. Worker keeps the forum from becoming stale.

Leave a comment:

• bLiNd_is_back
    replied
    "Ban him" was making a comeback, so he voted in his favour hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Eli_462
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
    Well the poll makes it interesting so far....

Yes! He's a whiny cunt 25.00%

No! I quite enjoy his buĺlshit 75.00%

Hahahahaha
    what is funny is that you take this as an ringing endorsement.

Leave a comment:

• StickyCat
    replied
    Let's put it this way.. Worker comes up with different shit to say..

V on the other hand crys about the same shit. Doesn't matter what the thread is about, he'll find a way to bring IU into the conversation.. BAN V!! Seriously, He makes people not even wanna read the threads or blogs..

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    Well the poll makes it interesting so far....

Yes! He's a whiny cunt 25.00%

No! I quite enjoy his buĺlshit 75.00%

Hahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    be glad it's anti-everyone

änd like that ding dong blog was advertisement in any way....

' It was only when i joined IU that i was allowed to take a win. '

i could say the same thing: ban iu from playing or giving interviews because "Surely the bullshit just makes people not want to play."

Leave a comment:

• Coutinho
    replied
    V has agreed to join the UN next round

Leave a comment:

• MrBigCash
    replied
    Those who have power to piss off people through the internet have my support. Go V and Worker :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X