Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should V be banned from forum and blogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should V be banned from forum and blogs?

With nothing but negativity and anti - everyone rants, should V be banned from posting anywhere in this game?
    Surely the bullshit just makes people not want to play.
    Cast your vote now.
    Yes! He's a whiny cunt.
    47.37%
    No! I quite enjoy his buĺlshit.
    52.63%
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

with all V;s bitching and moaning and with mr.worker wanting to meet a girl. i have a perfect solution, they could hook up and maybe occupy each others time so they post less.

it's a win win

Comment

Those who have power to piss off people through the internet have my support. Go V and Worker :P

Comment

V has agreed to join the UN next round

Comment

be glad it's anti-everyone

änd like that ding dong blog was advertisement in any way....

' It was only when i joined IU that i was allowed to take a win. '

i could say the same thing: ban iu from playing or giving interviews because "Surely the bullshit just makes people not want to play."
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Well the poll makes it interesting so far....

Yes! He's a whiny cunt 25.00%

No! I quite enjoy his buĺlshit 75.00%

Hahahahaha
            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Let's put it this way.. Worker comes up with different shit to say..

V on the other hand crys about the same shit. Doesn't matter what the thread is about, he'll find a way to bring IU into the conversation.. BAN V!! Seriously, He makes people not even wanna read the threads or blogs..

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                Well the poll makes it interesting so far....

Yes! He's a whiny cunt 25.00%

No! I quite enjoy his buĺlshit 75.00%

Hahahahaha
                what is funny is that you take this as an ringing endorsement.

Comment

"Ban him" was making a comeback, so he voted in his favour hahaha
                  bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                  HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

I agree with V though. IU are bad for the game. Worker keeps the forum from becoming stale.

Comment

The money the top supporters in IU/drop squad, the multis ( allegedly *in my lawyer voice ) and inside information (allegedly * in my lawyer voice) is not beneficial to the game as it runs away many other potential supporters because they feel they will be cheated out of a completely fair, competitive, and honest gaming experience. ( allegedly * in my lawyer voice)

Comment

New rules coming September though. It could really change things for the better

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
                          The money the top supporters in IU/drop squad, the multis ( allegedly *in my lawyer voice ) and inside information (allegedly * in my lawyer voice) is not beneficial to the game as it runs away many other potential supporters because they feel they will be cheated out of a completely fair, competitive, and honest gaming experience. ( allegedly * in my lawyer voice)
                          Do you care to explain what you mean here please? Seems to me that you mention Inside info, and supporters etc.

Please note this borders on hinting that the game is fixed as far as i am concerned and i dont take kindly to this. We run a honest business, we have NEVER not paid anyone or refunded or fixed financial issues for players and we certainly DO NOT discuss players accounts with other players. SO i dont need or allow players to talk nonsense about this.

You spread bullshit rumors and others who dont know/are new to the game will read something else into what you write. get your act together please. The business end of this game is NOT your business, so focus on your game-play and leave the commentary out of it. read the game rules please before you post and wise up.
                          Game Admin

Comment

@ Super_Fly: If i misunderstand what you are saying, please enlighten me and I would apologize to you publicly for my misunderstanding.
                            Game Admin

Comment

did i win anything yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X