Wishing people terminal illness should be a Ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishing people terminal illness should be a Ban

Like wishing people to get the worst diseases going such as cancer is disgusting... and its as bad if not worse than racism

I might come across abit of an asshole sometimes, BUT im actually just joking about some stuff I say most of it is satire (apart from conspiracies and some religious stuff that's true)... and im careful not the over step the line. For instance I also never make fun of peoples looks or disabilities or tell people to get disease because that's just wrong and immoral to do...and im not a shallow person.

wishing people to get cancer over steps that line massively. Its disgusting. A disease which everyone in the world is gonna have atleast 1 person in they family or know someone who as got it... im sure most of us don't need to see stuff like this been said.

I don't agree with some stuff V says however some stuff he does speak sense on.... people telling him to get cancer is disgusting, id never wish cancer on my worst enemy.
    Last edited by MrWorker; 07-03-2015, 08:21 PM.

What you on about?

Comment

ohhh you know mary

Comment

I dont know what you on about little jeff worker

Comment

I AM DOING WHAT JESUS CHRIST WOULD DO

and I am defending the innocent and the victims

Comment

Yeah but he also chucked the spazzic babys of a cliff in the name of allah that what jesus did

Comment

where in the book does it say any of that ?. Also you outahh watch that godless satanic mouth son.. YOU ARE CORRUPTED BY SATAN... its not your fault... you don't know what your saying, your brain as been washed your soul is corrupted.

Comment

It says it in bible

Comment

where...................................

Comment

Chapter 2 vies 7:11

Comment

must be in the satanic bible... cos it certainly aint in Gods

Comment

I disagree. If I wish amoebic dysentery on someone, I shouldn't be banned for it lol

Comment

I usually wish death on someone through the most violent of means at my own hand. Cancer can be beaten, not full proof enough.

Comment

well karma always comes around,

cancer cant really be beaten cos it always comes back. Radiation destroys all the good cells aswell as bad making cancer easier to spread when it comes back. Just buying time really.

Comment

im just saying because people always moan that people should be banned for saying stuff they disagree with... But if anyone should be banned for anything then it should be for wishing real life death on people.

Comment

Working...
                              X