Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uml?

Does it still exist?

Some of the members are still here but for whatever reason the family does not exist.

Comment

i add them to the list of families i have destroyed, sorry.

Comment

when shanaine, protege and other leaders left the family soon ended...

the ones still playing couldn't keep the family running

but hey....the family they originated from is still here: ICS
        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Like many other families, the rankwhores went to IU/RU.

Comment

and i didn't say that
            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

There are about 10 former UML in various families

I see Fixer, Otocon, CrazyJoeGallo, Hazmoore, Coolwindy (when not avenging), Jonzo, 1 ShotWonder (when not Pinoy/Omerta) still active in various fams

Not sure what happened when work got in the way for me

Comment

well none of them supported their former allies and went straight to the enemy camp for easy ranking

i miss shanaine

Comment

Not sure they did if you look at the families they are in, don't think any are in IU

Comment

Some old names

Comment

Originally posted by Protege View Post
                      There are about 10 former UML in various families

I see Fixer, Otocon, CrazyJoeGallo, Hazmoore, Coolwindy (when not avenging), Jonzo, 1 ShotWonder (when not Pinoy/Omerta) still active in various fams

Not sure what happened when work got in the way for me
                      I asked because as the years went by, curiosity became of me; I wanted to see if anyone within uml still existed. I also wanted to set the record straight about my departure, which was years ago. I left the game,leaving it in its entirety,for it was no longer a convenience. I never told anyone this, and have always felt like you guys deserved a reply from me--Napole.

During my time in UML,you guys treated me very well. I enjoyed the skype community provided by UML's leadership( You,John, Cass, etc), to the coordinated attacks we had, all maintained in view of the fact that we logged on at almost entirely different times,sometimes making sacrifices for the e-good(ha!). Among other things, I was a killer, and a Banker sometimes-- with the the teaching of MissMack--Omertra's finest. I enjoyed ranking,but contrary to the mentality most killers might have today, I enjoyed being apart of a family. I enjoyed the simplicity of logging in, taking with you guys, and doing a number to whomever we hit.

Although there are many other things I'd like to mention, these are good enough. I just want to thank you, Jon, Cass, and the others whose alias' I cannot remember.

If you see them, tell them I said thank you very much!

-Napole

Comment

The original family wasn't from ICS. It was Hit Squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzo View Post
                          The original family wasn't from ICS. It was Hit Squad.
                          Awww. You just burst V's bubble.
                          bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

ics-gangstas literally became uml-gangstas

i know this is fact but there might also be other families involved

Comment

Very old thread, but unfortunately life got in the way for me as I believe with others, so could not run it anymore, just like to check up on old friends occasionally now

It is correct we were a part of Hitsquad then went to ICS I was the boss of ICS Gangstas, got tired of the crap there at the time, so decided to start something new, with a few good loyal guys, we started UML, eventually being joined by people from other families and families merging.
                              Last edited by Smokey_Joe; 09-20-2016, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X