Player numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player numbers

I'm sure a lot of the 'newer' players keep hearing this same old " there were much more people playing years back", and perhaps they don't realise quite how many people used to play this great game.

Here's a great example...

"Most users ever online was 16,993, 12-21-2012 at*01:43 AM."

December 2012.

That is just the forum by the way. That many people online in just the forum. Can you imagine how many were in game at that point!!??

Nowadays, there isn't even a tenth of that for an end of round!

Guess what!? No lag back then.........

Jus' saying.
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

dec. 21,2012

yup the end of world. We are just in the wind down period now. The mayans were right

Comment

UC supported 14 and together with iu's later efforts they made everyone leave by killing the game

just saying....
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
        UC supported 14 and together with iu's later efforts they made everyone leave by killing the game

just saying....
        **yawnnnnnnnnnn**

Are you still alive? Seriously?

See Worker, there is no god
        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Yeah pretty funny but i actually didn't like the Big Numbers back then and i went off for a couple of years and played another Mafia game but with much smaller numbers, kinda like TMB has now and i enjoyed that enviroment... and i gotta Add my Family dominated the other said game

Comment

There were not 16k players in the game then nor on the forums. I am not sure where you get the info? If from the forums then somehow, the forum software might tap into a bigger vBulletin community of users, is the only explanation I can think of.

let me know. this is interesting.
            Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
              There were not 16k players in the game then nor on the forums. I am not sure where you get the info? If from the forums then somehow, the forum software might tap into a bigger vBulletin community of users, is the only explanation I can think of.

let me know. this is interesting.
              Click on forum main menu, scroll to bottom.
              See under "what's going on" area.
              bLiNd_As_A_bAt
              HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

I've played 9 years and have never seen more than 5000 online at one time. And to whoever says iu and 14 killed the game you must not remember the years pops and cyp dominated. There families took all ranks including killers which were farmed. There was one bank that everyone sent to and at eor the bank would send to whoever was ranking. If you sucked enough dick you might have gotten an invite to a ranking family at eor. It sucked! On a different note what happened to stinger? I fucking hated her!

Comment

I like this thread. Puts things into perspective.

Comment

14 (and UC did help them) and IU (oh and wait UC also helped them) did kill the game by taking ALL ranks and zero the ENTIRE game

and i do remember pops and cyp and 13 bank....i also remember 69 Union taking them down within set rules

they didnt need different rules like IU to change things....
                    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

one more thing:

dominance of 14 and iu meant declining numbers since they relied on terror and their small circle jerk clan

dominance of 13 relied on numbers which we recruited ourselves...we sometimes recruited almost a hundred a day and perhaps even hundreds a round

if we wished them cancer like iu did or faked cancer like 14 did there would never been so many players.....

banking is numbers and the more you recruit the more numbers you can work with....

Comment

Yet another thread hijacked by V.

Congratulations.
                        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

*drops match into the pile of oily rags

Comment

oh it was the hundreds of free players that 13 relied on, silly me i thought it was pops,nino, and the other big supporters in 13.

Comment

And when omerta and pissheads were dominating they took every rank. All 10 family ranks and individual. At least now there is a mix of families and unions fighting for ranks

Comment

Working...
                              X