Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dopey1
    replied
    First medal was gold family killer with bukkake we was in fcuktards only like six or seven people in the FAM we went ape shit that round that was back when killing was fun ahhh the good ol days

Leave a comment:

• Scrappy
    replied
    Credits Won Round 279 :: Family Ranks - Rank 3 15,000 -1758 days, -5 hours, -51 minutes, and -25 seconds.

Apparently it happened in round 279. But I'm sure there was one before that on an older account.

Leave a comment:

• Ravenky
    replied
    that was a long time ago familymatters)

Leave a comment:

• FamilyMatters
    replied
    Lets see if anyone else can tell their story this is a good forum post

lets keep it going

Leave a comment:

• FamilyMatters
    replied
    Won Round 249 :: Level 1 - Rank 1 20,000 -1907 days, -7 hours, -27 minutes, and -11 seconds.

was a wonderful round

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    No idea I don't keep track, but I know all my medals I earned myself with my own familys, UK WARRIORS aka RU WARRIORS

Leave a comment:

• sluggah
    replied
    Bronze family medal for me back when CCCP was around...

Credits Won Round 227 :: Family Ranks - Rank 3 15,000

3. CCCP_LOYALTY BliZzArD_420 $1,087,483,326,460

Leave a comment:

• Kenzie
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
    you mean like missmack and danzig buying her a carreer?
    lol im not sure which is the most insulting. that statement or the fact dan used his own cash to fund my career. hope he gets a pay rise soon :P

and @ Raven, IU is all rankwhores? you yourself has wanted to join many times. I wouldnt have thought you'd have put yourself in a rankwhore status

Leave a comment:

• Super_Fly
    replied
    I want a killers family medal.

Leave a comment:

• Drudge
    replied
    Don't know.. and don't care. Medals mean nothing to me. I wish I could sell them on ebay.

Leave a comment:

• Shade
    replied
    Won Round 341 :: Family Ranks - Rank 3 15,000 -1447 days, -32 minutes, and -3 seconds.

Leave a comment:

• markhafizCOOL
    replied
    My first tmb medal come from round 669 (turbo)

Gold in lvl 1. Fat_Joe and Viking_Slap has helped me to get it... under the family name bigger_bird( 7 more members ). It was from the brotherhood thou!

Thank guys! Brotherhoods ROCK!!

Leave a comment:

• Paladin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
    Eli isn't a fucking rankwhore you silly fuck -- a rank whore is someone that always has others buy its subs and get passed easy transfers..

Eli has worked hard for all of his medals.. how the fuck do you people come up with this shit like WOW.
    Keep convincing yourself that

Leave a comment:

• Ravenky
    replied
    LOL V I am not dropping names im just saying Eli is defo not a rankwhore mate

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
    Eli isn't a fucking rankwhore you silly fuck -- a rank whore is someone that always has others buy its subs and get passed easy transfers..

Eli has worked hard for all of his medals.. how the fuck do you people come up with this shit like WOW.
    you mean like missmack and danzig buying her a carreer?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X