• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Lag

Hello everyone

I have been getting reports of lag in the game

IN ORDER TO PINPOINT THE PROBLEMS WE NEED YOUR HELP

please can you let me know on which pages/where its happening and also if it is triggered if you do something specific, like maybe posting a message to union board or on attacking

Thanks
    Game Admin

I see hit happen the most when attacking, its a lag spike that delays the game by like 20 seconds. Also when hiring or posting/sending messages... I know its pretty vague to say but its in 80% of the functions or links

Comment

Originally posted by Dr_Bukkake View Post
      I see hit happen the most when attacking, its a lag spike that delays the game by like 20 seconds. Also when hiring or posting/sending messages... I know its pretty vague to say but its in 80% of the functions or links
      Dr Bukkake you try to attack lets not get carried away

Lagging when posting messages on boards , sending private messages and any sort of an attack on a opponent

Comment

it sometimes lags even login into the game ... im patient i can w8 but lag can be a problem during a bank up when u have cash on hand . u can be looted before the bank deposit is done . happened to me .

Comment

attacking messaging banking

Comment

with posting on Union Board.

Comment

Originally posted by Enoch View Post
              attacking messaging banking
              same here...
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Lag when posting in family board. Big time. Consistently.

Comment

I agree. Posting in fam lags a lot

Comment

when posting in fam. , sending mailbox, sometimes when attacking also .swf media wont load :S

Comment

There is always a lag if you try checking the globals or prizes page at eor

Comment

Any input/text field causes lag for me. PMs, transfers, union board etc... and also delays on attacking. No lag on page changes or checking globals.

Comment

It lags when hiring,attacking,collecting,banking,family msg board,private msgs even logging in.

Comment

......anytime someone opens "The official I.C.S thread" on the forum.
                            bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                            HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Nice Blind but play nice

Generally it is Union/Fam boards or sending a message - occasionally on isolated profiles when attacking.

This turbo last hour was a new one, I had 5 mins signing in and whenever i tried to hire/collect got booted back to the login scree

Comment

Working...
                              X