Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Greatest TMB Individual FAMILY of all Time??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
    i know some members of circus nutz and skidmark were also ICS, Omerta and UML members under different names

even i sometimes visited some indy families under another name

thought everone knew and it was quite common

NB doubtful you'll ever follow through on your threads - and putting your thumb into someone's eyesocket works way better than a fork you amateur
    Rumors and bullshit...thats your basis "I did it a few times, so i assume other people did"

Comment

no you silly kid

i did it because i noticed others did it as well and had to see for myself

and it's still being done...you're naive for thinking it doesn't happen
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Past: InnerCircle as always
        Current: NaMeLeSs or UC

I am part of NaMeLeSs so I will choose my peeps, IC I hold near and dear and was sad to disban it most got real life to deal with. I am very happy to see iD back playing hopefully we can get him to keep playing =D
        Last edited by Flaco; 08-09-2015, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Domenico View Post
          Skidmark United

Matty and Tussie invented what an indie family means and inspired all the rest of the indie families. And they had some of the greatest players in the game, in game skill, in game interaction, and in straight personalities. Skids did what they want, when they wanted to do it, for whatever reason they decided to use. And Matty ran it with an iron fist not through being an asshole, but by holding people to expectations. You were FAR more afraid of disappointing him than anything else. And despite that style, he gave his people more freedom than most.

Inner Circle gets honorable mention, but Inner Circle was more of a traditional family. Was more of a union type family and money and rank motivated. And i only say that as a compare to the Mansion. Inner Circle still beat the piss out of being independent compared to most everyone else.

And thanks Raven
          Totally agree with this!

Comment

Godfathers

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
              i know some members of circus nutz and skidmark were also ICS, Omerta and UML members under different names

even i sometimes visited some indy families under another name

thought everone knew and it was quite common

NB doubtful you'll ever follow through on your threads - and putting your thumb into someone's eyesocket works way better than a fork you amateur
              Lol at V and his imagination!
              bLiNd_As_A_bAt
              HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

provide an argument if you can
                It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

For what it's worth, I had a couple of people leave Union life to reside in the mansion. I had a couple try but ended up not sticking. The mindset was different.

Comment

#1.UMC ran by Chainsaw and Krax They were run like a real Mafia family, divided into Factions . when they went to way it was a very messy ending

#2 Ronin , proper warring families Feared by many , loved and hated by its enemies

#3 SCN Ran by Vinny_Gorgeous and myself (Gallio)

Comment

Inner circle and Legion

Comment

Pirated_Souls

Comment

Originally posted by Matty View Post
                          For what it's worth, I had a couple of people leave Union life to reside in the mansion. I had a couple try but ended up not sticking. The mindset was different.
                          i know but somehow domenico and blind seem to know everything better based on nothing at all....

Comment

and yea chainsaw and krax were a notorious duo but very nice people as well

Comment

Working...
                            X