Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Greatest TMB Individual FAMILY of all Time??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will always say: InnerCircle or NaMeLeSs

Comment

WeDontGiveAFK

Comment

Special Needs, duh.

Comment

you take yourself way too seriously

Comment

Skids were cool and did run for years love it

Comment

Originally posted by Matty View Post
              That's cute. Skids ran for almost 8 years but were closed down easily? We even managed to have the same core players for the majority of that time as well. FYI, I forgive you for uneducated statements of grandeur.

The ego thing is probably true though.
              if that's true....where are 'they'? seemingly there are still members around but Skids are not.....

that's the easy part i was talking about....
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

"They" don't really exist anymore. I started Skidmark_United and ran the family relatively successfully for a very long time. Life and work called for me to take a step away and things died down and dissolved after that. We played for each other more than anything else.

Comment

Windy City HQ. Thats all i need to say

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovelouisa View Post
                    Windy City HQ. Thats all i need to say
                    It seems you didn't understood tread tittle.

Comment

Skids certainly had the greatest impact of any indy family, period.

Skidmark United, Circus Nuts, Men in Tights, Inner Circle, all great fun and marched to a different drummer.

I'm a little partial to IC, but I'm biased.

Comment

Agree totally with Doms statement about Skidmark.
                        Greatest indy family of all time.
                        (Although im a Nut through and through)
                        They did things you could only watch in awe!
                        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzle View Post
                          Actually Demons is still around ICE_DEMONS though none of the original members are there anymore.
                          i also keep up my own demon family but it's not the same is it
                          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

let's not forget many indy families were a vacation destination for many high level players from the major unions under different names

when they were gone so were most of the indy families...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                              let's not forget many indy families were a vacation destination for many high level players from the major unions under different names

when they were gone so were most of the indy families...
                              Can you name some examples of this? Or is this just you trying to bash down something you know nothing about? This makes me want to stab you in the eye with a fork

Comment

i know some members of circus nutz and skidmark were also ICS, Omerta and UML members under different names

even i sometimes visited some indy families under another name

thought everone knew and it was quite common

NB doubtful you'll ever follow through on your threads - and putting your thumb into someone's eyesocket works way better than a fork you amateur

Comment

Working...
                                X