Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Greatest TMB Individual FAMILY of all Time??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the Greatest TMB Individual FAMILY of all Time??

Hi guys, so our greatest players thread of all time was a hit, and many had great responses, this time id like us to focus on families only and list why in 25 words or less they were or are the greatest Individual Family of all time in TMB.

Thanks
    Waves.
    Have a Great day @ The Mafia Boss.

Indy family hmmm

Mit was cool. So WAS ronin. Skidmark and circus_nutz. Inner cicle but the best was the short bus. :* hi tease lol

Comment

Who is the Greatest TMB Individual FAMILY of all Time??

certain criteria?

when i think of fams i think of $$ makkers.. i mean the best

VBP scammers n looters n lugz

Comment

I actually like VBP myself to be honest as they could loot, play and collect if they wanted and bad talk anyone but also stuck up for their friends. So they to me were honest cunts but stayed realistic.

Comment

I'd have to say Demons led by Bugsy69 and The_Mistress. Demons would later become Infernal and Puddlemakers. Infernal would later merge with ICS bringing over Chordary(spelling?), Demons, IRA, Guards led by Gunchester, and many more families.

Comment

I really liked VBP and currently I admire UC Avengers and Nameless. I guess with Nameless I like Doms determination, I seen him for rounds trying to get it started off and on over the years I am very happy for him he made it into what it is today. UC Avengers - now they did come from a union. (UC) and Avengers was Jumbos family- however they have been solo for a long time now, and are clearly a force to be reckoned with.

VBP is my pic for all time fam, they rocked that fam for a long time, I was always mad at lugz for taking my sister chopperjo haha and I would cause fights with my fam in NYCU with VBP haha and it was all very silly but very fond memories, Lugz would always get on my nevers enough to make me say I am going to stab YOU! lo but Id never hurt him he is my pommy asshole haha Tammygunz was the sweetheart of the group

Comment

Skidmark United

Matty and Tussie invented what an indie family means and inspired all the rest of the indie families. And they had some of the greatest players in the game, in game skill, in game interaction, and in straight personalities. Skids did what they want, when they wanted to do it, for whatever reason they decided to use. And Matty ran it with an iron fist not through being an asshole, but by holding people to expectations. You were FAR more afraid of disappointing him than anything else. And despite that style, he gave his people more freedom than most.

Inner Circle gets honorable mention, but Inner Circle was more of a traditional family. Was more of a union type family and money and rank motivated. And i only say that as a compare to the Mansion. Inner Circle still beat the piss out of being independent compared to most everyone else.

And thanks Raven
              Last edited by Don_Domenico; 06-15-2015, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Domenico View Post
                Skidmark United

Matty and Tussie invented what an indie family means and inspired all the rest of the indie families. And they had some of the greatest players in the game, in game skill, in game interaction, and in straight personalities. Skids did what they want, when they wanted to do it, for whatever reason they decided to use. And Matty ran it with an iron fist not through being an asshole, but by holding people to expectations. You were FAR more afraid of disappointing him than anything else. And despite that style, he gave his people more freedom than most.

Inner Circle gets honorable mention, but Inner Circle was more of a traditional family. Was more of a union type family and money and rank motivated. And i only say that as a compare to the Mansion. Inner Circle still beat the piss out of being independent compared to most everyone else.

And thanks Raven

IC kept beating the piss out of people and doing well even before they banked with Omerta. Amen to IC.

Comment

none of those indy families stood the test of time...some were great fun but were easily closed down as well

most of them have too many big ego's to be able to work with others and that's usually why they are indy.....

so i'll go with ronin because they are still around but they were best under krax and chainsaw (easier to work with as well :P)
                  It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

That's fair enough v good answer mate

Comment

Loved the circus crew and skids.

Still like avengers now and ronin although they joined a union

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                        none of those indy families stood the test of time...some were great fun but were easily closed down as well

most of them have too many big ego's to be able to work with others and that's usually why they are indy.....

so i'll go with ronin because they are still around but they were best under krax and chainsaw (easier to work with as well :P)
                        Actually Demons is still around ICE_DEMONS though none of the original members are there anymore.

Comment

Today 10:32 AM #10

V for Vendetta

this is a good pick v! krax n chains were top dogs. havent seen krax,X, in 6 yrs. n chains in n out 4 yrs. only reason any of u know the Ronin name is cuz Gallio n co kept them alive. good pick tho

Comment

a compliment!?

i'm sorry i'm not sure how to handle those lol
                            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

That's cute. Skids ran for almost 8 years but were closed down easily? We even managed to have the same core players for the majority of that time as well. FYI, I forgive you for uneducated statements of grandeur.

The ego thing is probably true though.

Comment

Working...
                              X