Lag in the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag in the game

Conspiracy Theories, Servers Suck Ass, Bad Management....

AAANnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd go.

Oz is bashing management! Ban Ban BAn!!!!

Comment

Don't ban oz!!!

Comment

Its message lag, the game dealt with this a few months ago

Most of the game actions are fine, but if you send a message or post on a family board it takes forever to post

All you have to do is click on main menu after you click to send your message or post.

You will get back to the main menu before it says the message or post was made, but the message or post will have been sent.

They figured it out before and will figure it out again, admins know about it

Comment

Yes this works, have being doing it the last few days. The transfers are lagging as well which can be a bit stressful if you are not maxed!

Originally posted by Don_Domenico View Post
          Its message lag, the game dealt with this a few months ago

Most of the game actions are fine, but if you send a message or post on a family board it takes forever to post

All you have to do is click on main menu after you click to send your message or post.

You will get back to the main menu before it says the message or post was made, but the message or post will have been sent.

They figured it out before and will figure it out again, admins know about it

Comment

I have found lag using Chrome browser but not Firefox

Does anyone else concur or is it just me?
            Game Admin

Comment

I use firefox it still lags when posting on the family or union board

Comment

My problems are much worse,it is impossible to write anything at all on the union board

Comment

For me lags in ff chrome and opera but on phone lag is not so bad

Comment

Chrome lags horrible. But also get lag on Firefox bad too

Comment

i use chrome and it lags for sure yes you get just hit the main page or online tab and it works again, but annoying.

also i noticed in turbo certain people if u tried hitting them you would get the fail lag circle but not with everyone just certain names. that should be looked into too. did anyone else notice this?

Comment

fix the dots in the title else this thread will never go pass the first page
                        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

chrome // firefox makes no difference.

delete that ics thread to make some space

Comment

yeah it's when i'm on union bored and family bored lags and then ends up posting 3-10 times

Comment

wtf!

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /tools/forums/showthread.php on this server.

Comment

Working...
                              X