Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your Most Loved and Favorite Players in TMB of all TIME!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are your Most Loved and Favorite Players in TMB of all TIME!!

OK guys so I am wondering who are your favorite players players who make you smile, laugh or just have the best medias, who makes The Mafia Boss worth playing!!??

!!!!Tears_for_fears !!! & the crew

Comment

I have so many names

Murderer my TMB Son, Spade305 my TMB Husband of 3 yrs (lol), siilentbob my long lost irish pretty boy, nexus (you are not Kenny), Hollywood, TammyGunz (original TMB HUsband and father of my son), Lopov, coca (we will be tmb married one day as planned), Tears_For_Fears (My Ultimate Protector and Power behind the throne). chopperjo (original TMB Queen) - All TMB Queens Lethal_Kiss, B, shell, lips, Amatiel, Killa_Princess and all I cant list too many! .. Storm, Tiki, Ironcladluke.. Kraken, Cultivator. V my thread/blog enemy Oh I love you matey haha

Comment

All my TMB ex Lovers (don't remember your names) All my TMB Kids (I don't remember all your names either) But just know Mummy loves you lmfao

Comment

Oh yeah Julian and Paladin my two favourite meanies who always give me shit.

Comment

My husband and wife, ajax and B.

Comment

fuck yeah i made the list.

Comment

lot of different categories: most loved, favorite, most humor, best media and worth playing...
                It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

mantits,day-0,tammygunz,luvndabeers,jaxx,want2rank etc. bascically all the looters!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                    lot of different categories: most loved, favorite, most humor, best media and worth playing...
                    most loved. ... i would say I love myself the most . In fact I think I might do that right now at lunch time.

favorite player.. hmmm most have left .. so I gotta go with roughy

most humour.. I laugh at V the most .. its the same joke over and over again, kraken told me once to put eeyores voice over everything V wrote and it never stops making me laugh. Also Eli comes out with some great one liners that make me laugh.

best media ... who fucking cares

worth playing ... with rules imho people check in and check out within seconds and the social part of the game is evaporating. gimme the time for the bank roll. checkin .. collect.. bank checkout.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
                      I have so many names

Murderer my TMB Son, Spade305 my TMB Husband of 3 yrs (lol), siilentbob my long lost irish pretty boy, nexus (you are not Kenny), Hollywood, TammyGunz (original TMB HUsband and father of my son), Lopov, coca (we will be tmb married one day as planned), Tears_For_Fears (My Ultimate Protector and Power behind the throne). chopperjo (original TMB Queen) - All TMB Queens Lethal_Kiss, B, shell, lips, Amatiel, Killa_Princess and all I cant list too many! .. Storm, Tiki, Ironcladluke.. Kraken, Cultivator. V my thread/blog enemy Oh I love you matey haha
                      ....and fuck you too.
                      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Joey Cusack. Good times back then.

Comment

Drudges mom

Seriously Sheikh Coca and Eck. Say what u will but those are some fun guys to run with. Along with mike... tmk.. B ...Charles Manson ....Blaine.... All fun people ive played with and against.

Comment

Originally posted by Haggs View Post
                            My husband and wife, ajax and B.
                            I thought it was Ajax and Soe :P

Comment

Buggerlugz and Tammygunz.

Comment

Working...
                              X