Tmb rap gangsters 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tmb rap gangsters 2015

Sup motha fukazz let't put our words together to show these motha fukin haterz who we fukin are!!!

They thank becuz they can't rap or even write lyrics like us we are shit!!!

Mofo you just unleashed the motha fukin legion of rapstar's of tmb!!

Ni66a ni66a shit bitch fuck a ho, smoke some shit, shit shit
    Kill guns mother fucker kill kill shoot bitches, strap a piece bitch ni66a mother fucker
    Fuk da police, kool aid drinking mu fuks money money drugs weed weed money hos ni66a

*Takes a bow*
    What do I win?
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

blind_is_back / the little bitch bad_intentions tries to mention how and what we I be posting
      let me tell you what you ain't shit / both you motha fukaz can come suck my dick/ cause no matter what I will never quit
      we the richest most biggest kings ever to be lyrical writing/ on the forum we got it going on / most to all we inspiring/ Idolizing making a future as a tmb rapster/ so bring it on mothafuka

Comment

I got my bottle of jack / my gat money rolls and the finest Hoes/what you got nothing/ but suicide on call/
        caught up in a deep hole/ tryin some more/ but couldn't achieve cause the one and only dominates annihilated /I am up for the takin money makin /you out breaking in cars tryin to be something/but not worth the hours might as well place a white flag chuck in the white towel/cause your flow isn't deadly like ours!

Comment

Gangsta rappers hanging out on the tmb MB...makes a lot sense lol ..if your worth listening to then you got the cash and NO time to waste posting here.

Comment

fuck yeah i've been waiting for this

Comment

just bought a new rope!

Comment

Since this post says "of 2015" does that mean you won't post another one of these threads until 2016? Please?

Comment

Man I was wrong. Based on your rimes you re not even 16. More like 14 & half. U suck at this big time.

Comment

why don't you do it better then

Comment

Twat I'm not in gangsta rap. Plus I'm European. For us rap is non existent its quite a insult to call it music. We usually beat rapers on streets here just for fun. We beat even more retards trying to do gangsta rap and sound like 14 &half old kiddos. Their uh oh while getting beaten pretty much sound as rap they try to do anyway.

Comment

Did you not make another post about this
                        What happened no one cared?

Comment

Is this the place for me to chip in?
                          Or shouldn't I even begin...
                          Because once I settle
                          I am ready for battle
                          We both know I'm the one who will win
                          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Yo yo G
                            d'you wear your pants on knee-height or straight G-style...on your ankles?

Comment

We ride to survive/ we take /money generates / we fucking fuckaz up tonight
                              we walk the streets bop-pin to the gangsta beats/cops can't catch us we too fast on our feet
                              we come into ya house discreetly you will never see me we steal everything ya cash n ya car keys

ssb 4-700 soulja's of the south quit ya bitchin or get knocked tha fuk out
                              we run this town now bow down rockcity u know we be!

Comment

Working...
                              X