Ok everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok everyone

Wanting to let people know we will be having a reunion round of sorts for 13/omerta/ICS/UML and others who helped in our banking back in the days. We have already messaged quite a few and spaces are limited as it will only be a single family, no union. We know a lot of people have changed names and so on so it's difficult to find everyone but you can please message me and twelve-step to let them know who you are and we can see what we can figure out. Hoping for a good turn out to have a small reunion and hang out for a round.

*hands Daniele a cookie*
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

*takes cookie and crumbles it*

stupid 14 cookies.....
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Fuck off v, dont need u ruining another non iu related thread

Comment

i heard pops is showing up too.

Comment

13 *Pukes* I mean yay 13

Comment

13 inches will do that

Comment

V is furiously beating his meat right now, after seeing his idol Pops sign in.
                He's like the little kid at school, hiding behind everyone, shouting "Get them!"
                bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

lolz blind

Comment

13 inches will destroy throats and asses alike.... Well I bet a few boys here like it

Comment

bumpity bump

Comment

i don't miss banking
                        struggling to find someone to take the bank at night always sucked

Comment

Originally posted by KidVengeance View Post
                          i don't miss banking
                          struggling to find someone to take the bank at night always sucked

Yeah, thank god we don't have to worry about that anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by TwElVe-StEp View Post
                            Yeah, thank god we don't have to worry about that anymore.
                            fcuk i remember days with 4 bankers only waiting for next one to woke up so u can go sleep...

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                              V is furiously beating his meat right now, after seeing his idol Pops sign in.
                              He's like the little kid at school, hiding behind everyone, shouting "Get them!"
                              don't project your own feelings upon others...you're as silly as they come

first of all just because i defended several 13 principles and players doesn't mean i am a fan of pops, cyp or anyone of them and i already stated that in another thread

omerta back together is 3 years too late in my opinion and some of the people making it happen rather joined our enemies back then than backing up their allies......so i'll stay ICS (the only family that kept defending their allies from 13 even when they gave us little reason to do so)

and last...i never had to rely on others when i needed to beat someone up....ever (maybe at some point in time i'll get to show you)
                              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X