10 Year Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Year Club

So I am wondering who will be the first to have a 10 year badge showing. The oldest player I can think of that is still here (well, came back) is Honda. Normally when we had a year change coming we would wait for Mars badge to change since he was here since around day 1. He not here anymore it looks like.

So the couple things I hope for:
    A badge the is cool looking. And more importantly ready when that time comes to change to 10 year badges. Please do not let us wait for them.
    Second, a fucking gaggle of prizes showered upon us. Or at least just a shower with us.
    Third, maybe a tshirt option? But please get me or some designer to do it. If its just a TMB logo on a tshirt, no one will buy. It's gotta be edgy and cool. But also hide the fact that it's a shirt for a text based MMORPG in 2015. Lol. Maybe have a contest for best design?

So, I think the TMB birthday will be around July if I'm not mistaken. Storm or admin do you have a actually date for TMB's birthday?

Also when is your 10 year b-day? Mine is August 28, so I know there are people that will have it earlier. Post below.

(also, please do not post hate on this post about how you want the game changed, or how the game changed, or how this person changed the game, or how admin should change the game. This is not a bashing thread, or complaining thread please. Just one to celebrate a game that we all play, even if out of habit (as one person told me) after so many years.

(p.s. all of us know that almost half of you got banned at one point so your badge number isn't correct. Or forgot your original login. We get it, your badge number isn't correct. Sorry we can't fix that here in this post so please we don't need to hear it.)

Someone has it, I already saw it. It looks hella ugly on the profiles

Comment

I don't believe you, cause I'm pretty sure it hasn't even been 10 years yet. Unless my math and memory is wrong.

I thought that TMB 10 was gonna be like in June...

Comment

If so who has it? Cause someone said they saw it 6 months ago too, and I didn't believe them then either....

Comment

u might find this fella is 10 yrs

T-Rex
          Ranked 139 in Level 1, and 298 national.

Currently in Istanbul

This mafioso got 76,760 operatives
          and 51,407 defensives

This mafioso has 7,718 kill points

member of IU_HQ family.
          Level 1

last seen 30 minutes, and 30 seconds ago.

networth $280,647,000
          If you are what you eat..... then why am I a cunt!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

Thanks Miss Mack. I'm curious as to what round he started cause Honda was here since round 8-9 I think. Like was t-rex part of the beta testing? Lol...

For the design, I'm torn. I kinda like but don't... To be honest. But that's all the complaining I'll do for that. Like I don't get why the date 2015 is on there and the... Oh wait I said I would stop.

Comment

there are more with 10 years...used to be way more but ah well.....lopov needed 138 family killer medals so we're low on players now lol
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

WTF V you are totally insane......

Comment

says the person who copy/pastes her Skype chat for 50k...

you're an iu muppet....i don't listen to you anymore
                  It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Lol at how quickly a positive, enlightening thread can be twisted in more propoganda bullshit.

Good job, V
                    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

no problem

you're a great example on how to be a dick....just following example

Comment

V is our IU promoter. Makes us all look so bad ass. In a mafia game thats a good thing . Thanks V

Comment

BTW . the 10 year badge that mack did was much better. They are nuts for not using that one.

Comment

No V, you ruined this post with IU bashing. It has nothing to do with that. I'm talking about the 10 year badge. Your like the douchebag at the bar who wants to make sure everybody knows he has a big dick. Like maybe it is and maybe it isn't, but none of us really care and all wish that you would just stop talking about it.

Comment

Can we see it? Post a pic Harry.

Comment

Working...
                              X