Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DaKinG! Ravenkc Needs YOu to report to the TMB Studios!!!!XxX TMB wants an INterView!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaKinG! Ravenkc Needs YOu to report to the TMB Studios!!!!XxX TMB wants an INterView!

OK I am sure all of the TMB Community wants to know about the Rogue GUy who builds OPs LIke a Motherfucker and Last round Took Out the JP win!!.. Now most reports is that this guy remains quiet.. silent he dosnt respond to messages!! well well!! He did respond to mine he agreed to an interview!! but not on Skype... so this makes my job hard!! So Mr silent Man I need you to message me so we can organize this IN Game Interview because all of us want to know the Psychological Profile of 'DaKIng' and the motivation behind your game PLay!!!

So help me out TMB!! tell this guy to meet me in the studio for a chat to get the low down on this intriguing Monster Player!!!

That outta be some interview considering he's a multi

Comment

Frello daking u decided who to interview without considering the ips match up if u know what to look for they come on sound the exact same times every day then frello will leave and daking stays for abit longer every day

Comment

I told you all I could take a jackpot. If I want. I'm sorry Raven I don't do interviews.

Comment

Lol that's funny daking forum name jigsaw007

Comment

If you saw so...

Comment

I know do my jigga

Comment

Whatever he is real

Comment

Get some real people to interview. Nobody cares about this guy

Comment

They jealous like some hoes. Shut crazy.

Comment

Fuck it give everyone an interview, it's not like you're forcing anyone to read the blogs. I don't see the big deal.

Comment

I dunno what's real anymore:/ who the hell are you people!!!

Comment

I want to interview super_fly the 'thread master'

Comment

I see it happening in the near future.

Comment

Yeah DaKing. Tell us how you dropped $3k to win a $2.5k JP. Raven needs her free credits. How interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X