How to Win a Jackpot round!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Win a Jackpot round!

So this round someone (that I don't believe normally competes for the jackpots) built to 9 million ops (3mill du's, but du's don't matter in making money so we will leave that out of here.) I hear chatter that someone will challenge him and this guy that built early (considering any big build is done in the last 2 hours of game).... Do you guys think that he didn't build high enough? Or that people in a larger Union will just pool their cash and make it harder for him to win?

I'm curious too, (so people in the know please answer me.....) Who does compete and/or rotate game rounds? (Does the friendly rotations still exist?) Like I know IURU have many people take the win, but they are now split.

So who are the families that win JP's? Who are the players that win JP's? Do they rotate with themselves? And the big question how much is needed to win? Looking back at the past 10-20 rounds... I noticed the the JP is from 16 trillion to 80 trillion.

So if I'm doing math right and using the half build half collect rule (use the same amount of turns to build and to collect to maximize the money output)... 16 trill would be someone building to about 4 trillion ops and collecting with 400,000 turns. So 800,000 credits all together. Assuming everyone building this high has a diamond sub, which gets about 340,000 turns in a round plus 50,000 reserves, that's about 390,000 before you add credits. So if I did the math right, (please please correct me if I'm wrong here) you would need to have a diamond sub and add 410,000 credits to get to about 16 trillion and get in running for the JP win. Assuming they got a free won 90k (max you can use in one round) also... That would be someone spending $500 (360k credits) to get about 16 trillion.

other amounts would be (and please, anyone with experience please correct any math mistakes as I am guesstimating with these numbers.

Spending $1000 (800k credits) + 90k won credits + 390k diamond sub turns and reserves = 1,280,000 turns used. If you build half half that makes you at about 41 trillion.

Spending $2000 (1600k credits) will get you about 108 trillion.

So that seems to be about the range of you were going to build by yourself and no family.

Spent Outcome (assuming 90k won turns also added)
    $65 575 billion (just diamond sub and won turns)
    $565. 19.3 trillion
    $1065. 41 trillion
    $2065. 108 trillion

So with that shown, (if this math is right at all...lol) how much is it worth it to go for jack pot. How high do you need to build to actually have a chance of winning? Who would someone have to talk to if they did want to compete for JP but also want to make things civil between players and find their way into the rotation. Who actually is running the rotation? How do people get introduced, involved, and meet the right people to work with the jack pot rotators.

And the last question, which is the first. How do you win a jack pot?

First you said 4 trillion ops, I assume you meant 4 mill

Don't forget, although it's said that you can only use max 90k 'won' credits into a round, that's not strictly true.
    Once you hit that max 90k, you enter in 1 won credit for every purchased credit.

If say someone had 200k won creds, they could enter in the 90k, then if they wanted to use the other 110k they could, if they entered in 110k bought creds.

Just saying that it doesnt have to be that much cash.

That guy with the big build took level 4 silver and supporter gold the previous round. Without checking, that's around 200k won creds there.
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Diamond holders get around 300k turns I believe nd 5k reserves
      Not 50k ;p

That would be wonderful but greatly unfair

Comment

And I think the costs are a bit more then what you posted
        I think probably having "50k" reserves and 40k extra turns" through sub may of screwed up your numbers

I wish rounds were that cheap, I'd steal them all from those fags that always take the rounds then lol

Comment

Haha yea bobby pretty sure your mats are way off..

28800 x 10 +25k its 313k turns for diamond sub. Everyone gets 5k plus you max start up turns.

daking went for JP kinda last round. He easily added 2mil credits but only got about 200k won turns out of it. He has tried the same thing this round. I tried messaging the guy but he didn't respond, if he listens to the donuts in his union I'm assuming it will be a repeat of last round.

Comment

Also bobby, your numbers are based off regular rounds. Not positive but I bet most of the guys going for JP buy at least some of their turns when it is on sale.

you have build half collect is good, but not sure how you only came to 565bil for sub, especially when you are adding in 90k won. Num er should be closer to 2tril without the 90k

you numbers should look more like this if you are adding 90k won

65 3.5 tril
            565 12.5 tril
            1065 31 tril
            2065 88 tril

I am no big supporter so most of these are averages.. I can confirm first three through many times of getting numbers around those. Ratio round helps me with those maths because like I said I'm no big spender

in regards to the guy with big build now, I see him wasting a lot of cash before he wins JP.

Comment

How? have great tits and be flirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                How? have great tits and be flirty.
                If that were true, Id have many level 4 golds
                bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Moobs dont count Blind........

Comment

So who are the people that always win the JP? and who/where does the rotation go to.....???

Also, I see how my math was wrong now. With that said, how much do you JP winners normally spend to insure a jack pot win....?

Comment

usually about 5k

Comment

You bobby

you have enough info win the round

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby__Blunts View Post
                          So who are the people that always win the JP? and who/where does the rotation go to.....???

Also, I see how my math was wrong now. With that said, how much do you JP winners normally spend to insure a jack pot win....?
                          I like u BB.. you ask good questions. Too bad they won't ever answer your questions. If they did, they might have to admit they actually lose money at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Roughy View Post
                            Moobs dont count Blind........

Cheap shot, Roughy. Cheap shot.
                            bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                            HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge View Post
                              I like u BB.. you ask good questions. Too bad they won't ever answer your questions. If they did, they might have to admit they actually lose money at times.
                              Drudge you are my forum idol..Salute. I can't help but notice a lot of bitch made punks filled with jealousy asking a lot of questions FaKing. Just glad I am in the Union I am in. Loyalty and being real will take you a lot further than money or being around a bunch of hypocritical haters. They want to align themselves with DaKing now ... fucking infidels.

Comment

Working...
                              X