DaKing of Noobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaKing of Noobs

This is my opinion which is based on me logging in for 2 minutes every 16 hours or whatever it is , so please do take it serious because it is a game after all lol

Anyways if you spend all that money on that style without winning the jackpot, then you might as well direct debit that shit straight to our paypal. Even if your a filthy rich mongoloid who is out to prove a point, anything you say will be pointless if you cant win a round, that shit is just plain un-professional and reks of noobness.

Sounds like you are trying to manipulating him into spending more cash.

Comment

daking .. why discourage positive cash flow to the site?

Why discourage healthy j/p

Why discourage something / anything different.

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge View Post
        Sounds like you are trying to manipulating him into spending more cash.
        Sounds like you know me so well, that I would actually prefer to teach him how to spend and play smarter, then I don't have the cringe every time I log in and see his retarded builds, but the truth is I don't give a Fuck what he does because I normally don't log in for longer then 2 minutes.

Comment

I guess if you were really interested in helping him learn to play better you would have sent him a PM and not made a retarded post in the GRD about it.

BTW.. your 2 min is over. Please click the "logout" button, upper right corner.

Comment

Looks like 2min was not enough.

If person have cash to spent and looking to have fun, then person can build any time. If person budget is low, then is only option to wait last hour.

Comment

fuck who cares its there money and if they don't wanna win then that's there call

Comment

I think kraken has a great point. Let's not be negative, this is a very competitive and hard game that's what makes it great. A noob player has to learn and burn like everybody else but most importantly learn from their mistakes and do better next time!

Comment

I guess if you were really interested in helping him learn to play better you would have sent him a PM and not made a retarded post in the GRD about it.

someone just got schooled....
                  It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

I'll have a talk with him.

Comment

Drudge I'm your biggest fan.

Comment

I feel bad, cause it's gonna hurt if this ends up as a bronze level 4 for him

Comment

Leave the poor guy alone!!

Comment

Lol, funny how your replies are all negative and contribute to the conversation as if y'all are 5 year olds. Who won the jackpot???

Comment

axaxax daking got it

Comment

Working...
                              X