Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avengers making a union with IU?

Unbent, unbroken, the underdog

Thats what Avengers champion in almost any quote they give, always being the ideal indie family who works for themselves

You would think with the increased family size they would show increased strength as a family...

Eli and Jumbo are two of the people i respect the most, but this?

interesting development

What were they thinking?

Comment

Gotta keep the grass cut low. That's all I can tell you. Go Bills!

Comment

all the things we have championed is exactly what we have and always will believe in. We are the underdogs, we are unbowed, unbent, unbroken. We do are own thing so we owe no favors.

lot of people look at IU and see the evil empire a group of supporters hell bent on game domination and will choke the game to death to accomplish it. I don't. I see a family of loyal members that think of loyalty first much like us. A family that started from humble beginnings(underdogs) to a steady force in tmb. A family that wouldn't bow, bend, or break over the years taking on challenges. A family that did things it's own way.

Look around the game has changed what once was isn't anymore but those core values haven't changed.
        Last edited by Eli_462; 04-21-2015, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Cool story. "Underdogs" who rank every main round and turbo and have tier 4 supporters who "volunteer" for game credits who have also been playing for damn near a decade. Teaming up with the most despicable people to ever have graced the game. I have nothing more to say concerning this.

Comment

Very well said Eli.

Cheers!
            Exitus Acta Probat

Comment

very well said super fly

cheers!
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

But it was ok when we unioned with Nameless...?
                Interesting.
                bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

I like this new union

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                    But it was ok when we unioned with Nameless...?
                    Interesting.
                    have you been fighting nameless for as long as you did with iu?

no need to reply - it's retoric

interesting my ass
                    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Eli is 100% on the button.

Its funny how no one remembers Omerta controlling the game and Ranks.

They even told free players what they could do with there daily turns!!!

IU was banking with Omerta then we were refused gun cash for hiting another Omerta banking family for being useless fucking mouth pieces.....

Did any cunt complain when we were the underdogs??? Did they fuck!!!

Did we complain??? Did we fuck!!!

We took it on the chin and hit Omerta and friends as hard as we fucking could!!!

V will come back with some bullshit that rules changed to suit IU....

The rules changed for everyone.

Some familys adapted others were not capable of adapting!!!

Uc adapted just like Iu adapted.

So we are adapting again.

Suits me just fine as Eli Jumbo and there merry men are about the only family and people iv had any respect for over these past couple of years.

And some former Iu/Ru players.

Comment

Lmao

he popped up as i was writing......

Comment

Mikey did you ask V if its ok to like.....

;p

Comment

you never did a thing roughy....nor did iu

rule changes did....don't flatter yourself too much

also iu only had to rise above the ashes of a destroyed game at that time

omerta had been in the making for years

one family of unhappy campers can change within seconds or at least one round

one Union consisting of maybe a hundred families will not adapt as fast....

ofcourse you are too simple to understand this...even after years explaining

Comment

Thats rite v.

We do fuck all like you.

But the ranks just came to us like one big fucking magnet.....

Explain how out of your Hundreds of loyal lemons that 1 or 2 off yous could not figure out how to adapt to the new rules at that time???

This should be a fucking classic

Comment

Working...
                              X