Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you like to have an interview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you like to have an interview?

Man, Usually I would be asking if the person wants a interview but damn it was hard last rounds, nobody wants one lol

I asked 10-15 people last round and like 2 replied me for real.

So i'll do things a bit different this time, tell me you fuckers who would you like to have a interview? Like "Damn that guy from X family really should had one by now".

Tell tell me And I'll bother the fuckers until they accept.

And like most of you know, I prefer interview people who are free players and vets, they don't need even be dominating the ranks. I dont know, just throw me some names there please :P

That guy wesker

Comment

Vito
      Bennie
      Stickycat
      Miss Mack
      Dr Who
      Abraham

Comment

yeah forgot to say, message the awesome and sexy wesker if you want one :P

and Killer I'll try those, I can be wrong but I think Missmack and Vito already had one.

Comment

Oh and I heard HS policy is no interviews I didnt even know that, still believe me I tried to ask for a interview from those fuckers of my fam many rounds :P

Comment

Bella? Maybe one of the guys from ronin.. I would prefer to hear from older members but that's just me.

Comment

I'd say BlackSwan but I think she had one back a long long time ago. If she did, I'd say daniele but that'd probably not be possible since it'd take 6 months to convert it all into english that was legible to everyone. He was sober enough to remember all the old days though. I was trashed most of the time, I can only remember things I found humorous. I'll post back with some people who were not in my family. Maybe zeppo. He was good peoples. Blizzard, since he's been around forever, not sure if he's had one since I'm too lazy to read back.

Comment

Bella had one too. Already tried to ask Gallio 2 or 3 times but he doesnt want one. And from Ronin already interviewed Joedog.

Comment

Sunset I appreciate for the message, but I believe Blizz already had one interview. There is a list of people that is very hard to convince them to have one and Daniele and Black are on it

Comment

Well I'll make the ones I have for now, then I'll see that list KillerB.

Comment

Jumbo or HH and even Blind

Comment

Blind has prob got some funny stories..

like someone said its hard to find sober tmb players that can remember even a year back.

they did a avengers interview a few yrs back.. I think bobby was the interviewer, not sure if jumbo had his own..

Comment

Not fatal

I live in an anemone

Comment

I can make both of them take one.

Comment

Thanks for the messages everyone, got a lot of requests in my mailbox. Now its just chill and wait

Comment

Working...
                              X