Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo Round Review

Is this review some kinda of a joke ?

Reason i wanna know that is cuz he mentioned two killers and kept the rest of it black wtf

Not a single mention of the top killer guy, but two words about kane and the 100..good job

Comment

I'm guessing he got no response from the rest of the killers..

or he is s fuck up..take your pick

Comment

Mate i was Cocamafiosa, and gave him a response. Surely i wont be telling him how and when i started killing, thats his job to watch not mine or yours

Comment

Are you blind? It's in there.

Comment

"-Best Supporter Killers-

rank mafioso DUs Killed

1. Cocamafiosa 9,260,059
            2. 100 7,333,502
            3. Kane 7,241,805

From LOPOV:*

It was a relaxing round for me, but since i took Coca's name i had to represent it the proper way. And so i started killing every cunt in my range in order to win killer rank, and it was nice after a long break of killing"

Comment

Originally posted by TiggoBitties View Post
              "-Best Supporter Killers-

rank mafioso DUs Killed

1. Cocamafiosa 9,260,059
              2. 100 7,333,502
              3. Kane 7,241,805

From LOPOV:*

It was a relaxing round for me, but since i took Coca's name i had to represent it the proper way. And so i started killing every cunt in my range in order to win killer rank, and it was nice after a long break of killing"

Idiot stupid fuck, thats a response, but name was never mentioned in review , and its known that top 3 are always mentioned no mather who they are

Comment

lol

ok ""LOPOV" won GOLD using "COCAMAFIOSA" name

happy?
                Last edited by Liam_Gallagher; 04-18-2015, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam_Gallagher View Post
                  lol

ok ""LOPOV" won gold using "COCAMAFIOSA" name

happy?

Holly Shit!!!
                  Nope. I demand it gets edited with GOLD if any of them bloggers want to get any kinda responses from the union

Thank you, that would be all for tonight

Comment

They dont watch....

They depend on players giving them info for free turns!!

Comment

Originally posted by LOPOV View Post
                      Idiot stupid fuck, thats a response, but name was never mentioned in review , and its known that top 3 are always mentioned no mather who they are
                      Lol you really are a moron, aren't you. Blogger wrote that BEFORE you started killing in the turbo round. His comments were for the leaders at that moment.

"So let us begin our glimpse, the clock reads 15 hours and 41 minutes."

You stated killing after that. Then to sum it up he just used your quote, which gave you credit for the win (it says LOPOV). So what are you crying about? Would you rather him comment on it instead of using your quote?

You're even dumber than I originally gave you credit for.

Comment

Lol you really are a moron, aren't you. Blogger wrote that BEFORE you started killing in the turbo round. His comments were for the leaders at that moment.

"So let us begin our glimpse, the clock reads 15 hours and 41 minutes."

You stated killing after that. Then to sum it up he just used your quote, which gave you credit for the win (it says LOPOV). So what are you crying about? Would you rather him comment on it instead of using your quote?

You're even dumber than I originally gave you credit for.
                        Being a dement like yourself i doubt u understand how this game works. I dont give a fuck when he started writing or watching, its supposed to be a review. I didnt just show up last 5 minutes there, i was killing for 5-6 tohs. Now if he is going to write reviews by just Copy/Paste then why does he ask for responses

Comment

Originally posted by LOPOV View Post
                          Being a dement like yourself i doubt u understand how this game works. I dont give a fuck when he started writing or watching, its supposed to be a review. I didnt just show up last 5 minutes there, i was killing for 5-6 tohs. Now if he is going to write reviews by just Copy/Paste then why does he ask for responses
                          Probably so that you have an opportunity to say whatever it is you want to say. It's your moment in the spotlight and you choose to look like a whiney little bitch.

Comment

Probably so that you have an opportunity to say whatever it is you want to say. It's your moment in the spotlight and you choose to look like a whiney little bitch.
                            Again, this is a review. And the guy who wrote it never mentioned anything about killers except two lines about kane, and 100 and one more guy in free killers, that prolly done more than all those collectors together. And what he saw was from 15 hrs at game clock. Good joob reporter, keep up the good work and dont cry next time when some1 doesnt wanna give u a response. Maybe then u will write something on your own, if not theres always copy/paste i quess

Comment

Should I grab you a tissue?

Comment

Working...
                              X