why does v talk so much about iu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why does v talk so much about iu

Hey V do you mind can you plz stop mentioning iu in every topic its freaking annoying now be quit and play the game. For everyone that sounds or thinks like v for vendetta at the end of the day its a online game where ppl log on to have fun and get away from the real world you take this game to serious dude relax play have fun stop bitching so much

M for MAXIMUS

on a positive note, hes kinda of toned it down now. used to be worse

Comment

I thought he got lost in a gay bar

Comment

He is bitter as he wanted to join them a long while ago, and was told no.
        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

He thinks he is Eeyore because he is a donkey. He lost his rank whoring tail and so moaning comes natural to him.

He thinks iu took his tail, and so he moans and moans and moans about it.

Comment

How can someone quit and play the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_1878 View Post
              How can someone quit and play the game?
              I meant quite sorry

Comment

@ real roro it use to be worse? Dam

Comment

you want the truth . He isnt too smart. He can't figure out that everything he says about dominating the game for so long makes IU legendary. He says 40 people ruled the game and made thousands quit for example. That is fucking awesome for a mafia game eh.

And yeah he did tone it down considerable amount. I think its because he said that if the game installed the rules he wants then everything would blossom into this utopian game again. He would be something of a great mafiosa and that his family would thrive to the top. Instead we have the most players I have seen where if you talllied the players that have not shown up over 16 hours it is without a doubt the largest percentage of players ever and the boredom factor of the game has become legendary.

Comment

Iu has done a great job at concurring the tmb game you guys came a long way your great players I'm not saying that just to say you guys really do a great job and its been fun playing against you guys as well you guy sake me wanna do better. to push me to my limits I enjoy the challenge.

And no I'm not kissing ass to whoever is gonna respond to this message i'm just giving respect where it is deserved I hope to bring back ic again and try an give you guys some challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
                      Iu has done a great job at concurring the tmb game you guys came a long way your great players I'm not saying that just to say you guys really do a great job and its been fun playing against you guys as well you guy sake me wanna do better. to push me to my limits I enjoy the challenge.

And no I'm not kissing ass to whoever is gonna respond to this message i'm just giving respect where it is deserved I hope to bring back ic again and try an give you guys some challenge.
                      The lack of grammar makes my eyes bleed.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_1878 View Post
                        The lack of grammar makes my eyes bleed.

I'm on my phone dude I think they get the message

Comment

First you gonna have to wake us up

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzle View Post
                            I thought he got lost in a gay bar
                            you just want an excuse to go into one an ''look for him'' dint yaaaah.. look for him in the toiletsss maybe he peek through the hole.
                            Last edited by MrWorker; 04-12-2015, 09:21 PM.

Comment

I think i could still join Merci's fam
                              Tom M Galligan

Comment

Working...
                              X