Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeramybruce
    replied
    this is another reason why it's hate to recruit new players they don't understand the values of naps and don't listen and the bosses get all the he'll for it I know coco gose threw this a lot and it's not cool

Leave a comment:

• jeramybruce
    replied
    I agree with nexus I started out in a union and the first person to recruit me was Glock 18 and for some reason we got Long and the family I was in talked to you and made you feel at home so I kept coming back and that's all it really took was someone to hAve fun with and it keeper me coming I've been here for two years the union and the fam is gone but I still follow him around because I find him as a friend and that's what makes this game fun laughing and joking around and having fun with what your doing wether it's looting killing or collecting and my fam cut up even when we're being serious on the game where still acting crazy on the boards and that's what I think is the matter ppl are becoming inactive because it's lost it's spunk and new guys get on and see no one here and the ones they see on and get the invite the ppl disappear and the wonder why is the game that bad I think it's inactiveness and lack of that welcome feeling that's make new ppl lose interest in this game so quick

Leave a comment:

• Mr_CoCo
    replied
    This guys has been private messaged by me and the consig, cc'd in messages from bosses saying he hit them and me saying not to. Posted on the boards, the list is posted right there not like its buried under messages. And still on the business board he posts this (took out family name)
    Bruin
    Can I attack ---- and let them revenge back? Its not like they can touch me

posted 2 hours, 15 minutes, and 5 seconds ago

: delete

Leave a comment:

• MrBigCash
    replied
    Multis are a problem now? lol

Someone tell this guy about Mass_Destruction, or maybe the Apocalypse_Union, THAT was insane. funny but insane lol

Leave a comment:

• K1ll4
    replied
    Only problems with recruiting in this game is :

1. Boss not being able to remove inactive accounts from the family.

- Many of these new players spend just enough time online with first login to accept the invite and make 1 or 2 questions, then you will have to look those inactive accounts rest of the round. Okay, you admins have cooperated and remove some of them when asked.

2. Multi Accounts.

- Some fucker is making multis like his life is depending on it. When you think about the first problem and then add these frozen accounts with inactive accounts....do i have to say more.

Multis are problem more than one way, not only they effect to outcome when you give new players a value but it will also even more make sure that nobody recruit new players in this game. why to waste time if they get inactive or frozen.

Leave a comment:

• LOPOV
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
    you're the one hopping from family to family for ranks you former how many families by now?

i formed a family 5 years ago that still exists and forms the backbone of one of the oldest unions in game

you made yourself sound even more stupid than i thought was possible lol

+ i don't need a tier4 status zeroing an entire game to make myself relevant you manchild
    How many families i've been to rank myself of pls do tell me ? All my medals came from the time i was in IU/RU. As for the family u created 5 yreas ago, good for you, but u have no skill. Everyone i gave advice to has way more skill than ur entire fam. Keep that in mind and get back to me when u learn a bit more about the game
    Make a pool even if u like, see how many ppl has heard about me and what i do, and ask ppl what kinda work u do here. Im sure u'd get a lot of whiner comments next to your name

Leave a comment:

• mjd
    replied
    its impossible to recruit new players cause you cant trust fuckwits trying to spy on your fam and spam d fucking boards only way is to prevent players hiding profile

Leave a comment:

• MichaelJ
    replied
    btw2....next time i hope a real player replies instead of another iu sockpuppet
    Real players do answer, just only you have your dumb ass fucking retarded opinion that no one gives a flying fuck about
    Must tell you something?

After so many years, how come more people prefer us over your dumb points?
    It's because people actually don't mind the game, while people like you are just lazy dick sucking faggots that have no one else to blow since your faggot friends couldn't handle some change

Leave a comment:

• MichaelJ
    replied
    did lopov buy you subs like danzig bought mackenzie rounds?

bit defensive....or is he like your dad or something?

weirdo.....
    Yeah man how did you know?
    Not only did he buy me subs, but he also bought me 23 rounds on my main account and 16 on my multi

More like my grandpa I guess, you know how grandparents always be spoiling u n shit, oh wait, your family doesn't even love you

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    btw2....next time i hope a real player replies instead of another iu sockpuppet

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    btw you ask a lot of questions and assume a lot but seemingly know shit....

....also all you needed to be iu was hatred for this game and its players

you people are aweful...and responsible for a lot of shitty things in this game

you even made people forget about those cancer faking people from 14.....

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    did lopov buy you subs like danzig bought mackenzie rounds?

bit defensive....or is he like your dad or something?

weirdo.....

Leave a comment:

• MichaelJ
    replied
    Originally posted by SOExclusive View Post
    I have recruited new players and even taught some of them how to play
    very few are still in this game
    The problem with recruiting new players is getting them to stay active in the game

And the sad reality of recruiting is
    if your family aint winning, they not joining or staying. Especially if they feel like they are needed to help the family. One member of my told me this last year and left to rebuild a family based in Sydney with someone they knew.
    Most new players also don't take the initiative in looking for a family. Even then when they find a family, their role is limited
    So maybe we implant the roles in the game. I will explain more in my suggestion part

Suggestions:
    When the coming of new rules...

Maybe we shouldn't allow people to come directly into the game and start a family. In the real mafia world, people started with a family was given the Don's permission after a certain period to make their own family.\

---Reputation System: This was mentioned before. We could add that people who play a certain number of rounds can start their own family.
    Other than that, the only choice is to run as a indi player.

---Family Titles: Right now, these titles (soldier, captain, etc) mean nothing. How about we let them actually mean something and do particular thing. Basically limit what people can do by the title position they hold.
    I still think there should be an enforcer rank; a person who can keep the family members in "check"

Soldiers: Basically a ground team who do most of the dirty work. Steal and kill (Looter/Killer). Cannot build ops, collect, or produce. Can ONLY send or accept transfers from the consigliere or boss.

Captains: Basically the captain of the soldiers. Steal and Kill (Looter/Killer). Have the ability to revenge hits on their group of soldiers. Cannot have more than 2 soldiers in their group. Cannot build ops, collect, or produce. Can ONLY send or accept transfers from the consigliere or boss

Underboss: Basically generates the cash for the family. Build ops and collect or produce. Cannot attack anyone. Can ONLY send or accept transfers from the consigliere or boss

Bruglione: Basically the leaders of the underboss. Build ops and collect or produce. Receive an extra 10% of cash per day based on 2 personal underboss networth. Cannot attack anyone. Can ONLY send or accept transfers from the consigliere or boss.

Enforcer: Basically, the personal guard and watch dog of the consigliere and boss. May attack any family member except consigliere and boss. Can attack enemies. Can ONLY send or accept transfers from the consigliere or boss.

Consigliere: Can attack, collect, or produce. Transfers are open for this role and can receive 25% of all cash from any member through transfers.

Boss: Can attack, collect, or produce. Transfers are open for this role and can receive 25% of all cash from any member through transfers.

Number of positions available:
    6 soldiers
    3 captains
    5 underboss
    3 brugliones
    1 enforcer
    1 consigliere
    1 boss

Other roles that are in the game currently remain the same.
    You don't have to follow these suggestion exactly

But my point being is the only way to make a new player active and stay is to give them some role.
    The way the game is now, roles are something that can be created within the family, and they have nothing to do with the gameplay or strategy of the playing this game
    But if roles of family members was implanted in the game, not mandatory but optional (boss can choose not to give any position if he/she so chooses), then new players would probably feel part of the community or family one way or another. They would feel their role plays a huge part in the family success.

If a boss does chooses not to give out positions, then those players in that family wouldn't be able to play the round.
    Just build dus or ops.
    Your idea is good, but I think they should be able to bank more cash in the union/family then
    A problem with the killing is people not being low enough
    If 10 members have 1 bil million each, which 5 of them can send it to the boss/consig

It leaves them at higher net to be hit, and idiots like V still complaining

Leave a comment:

• MichaelJ
    replied
    you're the one hopping from family to family for ranks you former how many families by now?

i formed a family 5 years ago that still exists and forms the backbone of one of the oldest unions in game

+ i don't need a tier4 status zeroing an entire game to make myself relevant you manchild
    Lopov has been with Iu 3-4 years now and has been a big part of it
    You been with your family 5 years and what the fuck did you do?
    Complain like a little bitch?

You the leader of a family how big?
    Couldn't take on the size of a family of 40 people?

You always complain about IU/RU running the game, but you don't take the time to realize they actually were the ones to stick together no matter what the rules were.

Even before the new rules, could rank 8th in family, and we'd all laugh because we had fun doing it
    Maybe if your shit family of rank whores didn't complain that they couldn't rank easily anymore, you would still have something left

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by LOPOV View Post
    I can call ppl however the fuck i want, so can everyone else. After all this is not charity site, its mafia game. As for recruiting, i doubt theres anything u cant teach to new players as i alrdy stated, and everyone here seen how much u rly know about the game itself

Leave a comment:

Working...
X